Senior Assisted Living in Lodi, California
Chancellor Place of Lodi located in Lodi, California offers Personalized Assisted Living options for seniors.
Chancellor Place is an assisted living residence that provides a comfortable place to live and support services daily to older adults who want to retain their independence, but don’t require the skilled care provided in nursing homes.
Our award-winning ConnectedLiving program helps residents stay connected online with family and friends. In addition, residents’ family members are able to access the ConnectedLiving Network (CLN) from anywhere to communicate directly with their loved one and view dining menus, calendars, photo galleries and more.
At Chancellor Place we take time to know our residents’ life stories, their family, their friends and their dreams. We understand each of our residents has individual needs and preferences. That’s why we create a personal service plan for every resident.
Fees are then based on the service and care provided to each individual. This provides customer value because our residents only pay for what they need and want. Chancellor Place provides the comfort our resident’s desire, within an inviting, intimate environment.
At the heart of Chancellor Place are the programs, outings and opportunities we offer our residents. More than a mere collection of activities, Optimum Life incorporates residents’ individual interests into their daily lives. Each area of Optimum Life contributes to optimal health, wholeness and life fulfillment.
We invite you to come experience Personalized Assisted Living at Chancellor Place of Lodi today.
Chancellor Place of Lodi offers Personalized Assisted Living services for seniors
- Three nutritious, freshly prepared meals daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry services available
- Scheduled transportation services
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Health and wellness services
- Staff available 24 hours a day for residents’ convenience or in case of emergency
- Concierge services
- Utilities except telephone
- Personal assistance
- Daily calander management
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Continence care
- Diabetic care
- Stage I and II wound care
- Respite care available
- Hospice care available
- Room service available
- Full service dining room
- Private dining room available
- Exercise room
- Recreation and activties room
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Walking paths
- Laundry facilities