About Our Community
We have promised ourselves that we shall always treat our residents as we would our own loved ones. Nothing less than our best will do.
Emeritus at Naples is located 3 miles west of interstate 75 in the heart of North Naples medical community. Our apartment-style community offers all of the amenities of a home without the work. Imagine a life without household chores, yard work or home maintenance. Invite guests to a meal, special event or social outing. With our on-site Active Living Director, scheduled transportation and Anytime Dining program – there are opportunities to make new friends or entertain old ones right outside your front door. Welcome to Emeritus at Naples, a one of a kind retirement community.
Our Community Lifestyle
For individuals who want to maintain a certain degree of independence, but need help with everyday activities, it might be time to consider the assisted living services at The Landing of Franklin. Assisted living offers the same benefits as independent living with the addition of:
- Direct assistance with everyday tasks, like bathing, dressing and meals
- Help with medications
- A trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Management and monitoring of some health care conditions
We also provide a variety of support services to help both residents and their family members get the most from being a member of the Emeritus family.
- Respite Care – Short-term stays can be arranged to recover from illness or injury or to give caregivers a break.