Florida Senior Living at its Finest
Freedom Inn at Tarpon Springs located in Tarpon Springs, Florida offers Personalized Assisted Living options for seniors.
Our community is designed to help those who need assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and administering needed medication. Just like family, we provide the extra assistance you may need with your daily activities, while helping you maintain the privacy, dignity and independence that means so much to you. And we do it all in a family-centered environment where loved ones are encouraged to be as involved as possible.
Our award-winning ConnectedLiving program helps residents stay connected online with family and friends. In addition, residents’ family members are able to access the ConnectedLiving Network (CLN) from anywhere to communicate directly with their loved one and view dining menus, calendars, photo galleries and more.
As a resident, you’ll enjoy a friendly environment where common living areas, an inviting dining room draw people together. In your beautiful apartment, you will enjoy all the comforts of home. And with the addition of your personal furniture and cherished possessions, it’s sure to be an even brighter place.
You will also enjoy three home-style meals a day and may take part in as many of our social and recreational activities as you choose. The fact is, whether sharing delicious meals with friends and family, taking advantage of the many wonderful activities available or simply relaxing in the privacy of your apartment, the lifestyle at Freedom Inn at Tarpon Springs offers everything you need to get the very best out of life.
We invite you to experience exceptional senior living at Freedom Inn at Tarpon Springs today.
- Freedom Inn at Tarpon Springs provides Personalized Assisted Living services for seniors
- Snacks available around the clock
- Three nutritious, freshly prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Incontinence care
- Scheduled transportation provided
- Personal care services depending upon assessed level of care
- All utilities paid except telephone and cable television
- Exterior and interior maintenance, excluding your personal furnishings
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events
- Security and fire protection
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sprinkler system