Colorado Senior Living at its Finest
The Heritage Club at Lakewood is a senior community designed to help those who need assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and administering needed medication.
Just like family, we provide the extra assistance you may need with your daily activities, while helping you maintain the privacy, dignity and independence that means so much to you. And we do it all in a family-centered environment where loved ones are encouraged to be as involved as possible.
Our award-winning ConnectedLiving program helps residents stay connected online with family and friends. In addition, residents’ family members are able to access the ConnectedLiving Network (CLN) from anywhere to communicate directly with their loved one and view dining menus, calendars, photo galleries and more.
At Heritage Club, you will be served by an exceptional, dedicated and caring professional staff who genuinely love what they do.
As a resident, you’ll enjoy a friendly environment where common living areas, an inviting dining room and a warm kitchen naturally draw people together. In your beautiful apartment, you will enjoy all the comforts of home. And with the addition of your personal furniture and cherished possessions, it’s sure to be an even brighter place.
You will also enjoy three home-style meals a day and may take part in as many of our social and recreational activities as you choose. The fact is, whether sharing delicious meals with friends and family, taking advantage of the many wonderful activities available, or simply relaxing in the privacy of your apartment, the lifestyle at Heritage Club offers everything you need to get the very best out of life.
Our campus also provides Clare Bridge programs and a secured environment for those who have Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia.
Clare Bridge programs have evolved over more than 25 years of continually embracing the latest research and innovations in the delivery of quality dementia care and are built on four key components:
- The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides a gentle structure that helps maintain resident abilities and pursuit of interests. The Daily Path gives each resident a sense of security that they are right where they need to be
- The Clare Bridge Dining Program provides Choice Dining Experiences that sustains the resident’s opportunity to enjoy each meal. Dementia friendly menus, individualized dining assistance and the supportive dining environment encourage personal health, familiarity and socialization.
- The Clare Bridge Training Program ensures that associates are confident in their techniques, approaches and care of those with dementia.
At Brookdale, we believe that no matter where an individual is in their life journey, each has the right to happiness and meaningful life experiences. Our focus is thus to ensure “Daily Moments of Success” for every Clare Bridge resident.
We invite you to come experience exceptional senior living at the Heritage Club at Lakewood today.
- Heritage Club Lakewood offers Personalized Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia care services for seniors.
- We can help you manage the details of marketing and selling your home or the home of a loved one. Ask us about The Bridges Program.
- Three nutritious, freshly prepared meals per day
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Controlled access
- Diabetic care
- Fitness program
- Incontinence care
- Special diet accommodation
- Sprinkler System
- Transportation provided
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Flat linens laundered weekly
- Trash pickup
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- All utilities paid (except phone and cable)
- Therapeutic care
- Personal care
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs outings and events
- Laundry Room
- Recreation Room
- Enclosed Patios