Senior Assisted Living in Denver, Colorado
From elegant dining to luxurious apartments, club-style living at the Heritage Club offers every comfort and convenience in one place. Centrally located close to shopping, restaurants and parks, the Heritage Club is for active healthy adults who want to enjoy carefree living among friends in secure, beautiful surroundings.
Our award-winning ConnectedLiving program helps residents stay connected online with family and friends. In addition, residents’ family members are able to access the ConnectedLiving Network (CLN) from anywhere to communicate directly with their loved one and view dining menus, calendars, photo galleries and more.
The Columbine Suites at Heritage Club offer Personalized Assisted Living, providing extra help you may need with your daily activities, while you maintain the privacy, dignity and independence that means so much to you.
As a Brookdale Senior Living community, the Heritage Club is committed to offering you a living environment that maintains the highest standards while providing a personal touch.
At the Heritage Club, superb dining is one of life’s daily pleasures. Every meal is prepared with great care and artistry by our Master Chef and graciously served to you in our beautifully appointed dining room. Special parties for friends and family may be catered by our staff in the private dining room or in your apartment.
Planned activities, excellent facilities and thoughtful services are a way of life at the Heritage Club, with organized outings and entertainment, arts and crafts, an exercise room, a spa, a private library, and many outdoor recreational facilities. You will also have the convenience of club café and beauty/barber shop. We offer a wealth of services, including scheduled transportation.
At the Heritage Club, you live with a complete sense of privacy and security, and a nurse is on duty 16 hours a day and on call 24 hours a day. Every apartment is equipped with an electronic alert call system monitored in the building’s security center. At the Heritage Club, peace of mind means enjoying life to the fullest.
We invite you to come experience exceptional senior living at the Heritage Club of Denver today.
- Heritage Club Denver offers Exceptional Indpendent Living and Personalized Assisted living services for seniors.
- We can help you manage the details of marketing and selling your home or the home of a loved one. Ask us about The Bridges Program.
- Superb dining program including table service and restaurant-style menu options
- Housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events daily
- Fitness and exercise programs
- Health and wellness services
- All utilities except telephone
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Personal transportation services**
- Catering services for private parties**
- Additional meals for you or your guests*
- Personalized Assisted Living Services available on campus at the Columbine Assisted Living Suites
- Main dining room
- Private dining room for special occassions
- Club Cafe
- Beauty/barber shop*
- Arts and crafts room
- Community room
- Walking paths
- Exercise room with fitness equipment
- On-site wellness center
- On-site parking
- Covered parking*
- Guest accommodations*
- Emergency response system
** Pre-arrangements required, additional fees may apply