South Carolina Senior Living at its Finest
Our community is located in the heart of Greenville’s historic downtown, two blocks from the prestigious Poinsett Club. It’s a perfect neighborhood for strolling along the tree-lined streets, or for a picnic in nearby Cleveland Park.
Personalized Assisted Living
Homewood Residence at Cleveland Park is a senior community designed to help those who need assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and administering needed medication. Just like family, we provide the extra assistance you may need with your daily activities, while helping you maintain privacy, dignity and independence.
Our campus is pleased to provide Clare Bridge Place programs and a secured environment for those who have Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia.
Clare Bridge programs have evolved over more than 25 years of continually embracing the latest research and innovations in the delivery of quality dementia care and are built on four key components:
The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides a gentle structure that helps maintain resident abilities and pursuit of interests. The Daily Path gives each resident a sense of security that they are right where they need to be.
- The Clare Bridge Dining Program provides CHOICE Dining Experiences that sustains the resident’s opportunity to enjoy each meal. Dementia friendly menus, individualized dining assistance and the supportive dining environment encourage personal health, familiarity and socialization.
- The Clare Bridge Training Program ensures that associates are confident in their techniques, approaches and care of those with dementia.
- The Clare Bridge Behavioral Problem Solving Program empowers associates to identify the resident’s unmet needs and to be a part of a solution for the resident.
At Brookdale, we believe that no matter where an individual is in their life journey, each has the right to happiness and meaningful life experiences. Our focus is thus to ensure “Daily Moments of Success” for every Clare Bridge Place resident.
We invite you to come experience Personalized Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care at Homewood Residence today.
- We offer Personalized Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care services
- Three nutritious, freshly prepared meals daily
- Scheduled transportation services
- Wired for cable TV
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- All utilities paid except telephone and cable TV
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events
- Health and wellness services
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Staff available 24 hours a day for residents’ convenience or in case of emergency
- Diabetic care
- Personal Care
- Spacious dining, living and multipurpose rooms
- Comfortable furnishings and beautifully decorated interiors throughout
- Professionally landscaped and maintained grounds
- Screened and covered porches
- Garden areas
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Alarmed interior & exterior doors
- Sprinkler system
- Secured sensory garden / walking area