Senior Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s Care – Coventry, Rhode Island
New England Bay Retirement Living is strategically situated along Interstate Route 95 in the easily accessible new shopping area of the Centre of New England Boulevard. The community is conveniently located close to the area’s best shopping and dining options.
Our award-winning ConnectedLiving program helps residents stay connected online with family and friends. In addition, residents’ family members are able to access the ConnectedLiving Network (CLN) from anywhere to communicate directly with their loved one and view dining menus, calendars, photo galleries and more.
Our community features a fully equipped fitness center, theater with popcorn machine, beauty salon, a country store, library and courtyards with covered patios. Our spacious apartment homes offer kitchenettes, full-size refrigerators, walk-in showers and individually controlled a/c units. With elegant restaurant-style dining, we offer a fine dining experience with three gourmet chef-prepared meals every day.
With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular activities include “Daily Bay Walkers,” weekly manicures, dancercise with Theresa, and Thursday social hour.
From our modern amenities and advanced services to small gestures and little courtesies that speak volumes, New England Bay stands apart — the next generation in assisted living and memory care. Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at New England Bay – with a full spectrum of supportive, wellness and memory care services.
Our Clare Bridge Memory Care neighborhood is designed to create pleasant days in what can seem like a confusing world. We offer your loved one a calm and predictable lifestyle by focusing on each resident as the center of the care process — honoring their unique life experiences and personality through individually tailored programs and personalized attention.
New England Bay Retirement Living, located in Coventry, Rhode Island offers Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care services for seniors
- Full-service restaurant-style dining room
- Three meals/day included
- Private dining room
- Healthy menus
- Traditional and creative dishes
- Fresh ingredients
- All day coffee bar
- Courtyard with fireplace
- Covered entries
- Two story foyer entry with a stone fireplace
- Three season terrace
- Beauty shop/ salon
- Staffed 24-hours/day
- Security and emergency response 24 hours/day
- Housekeeping service
- Linen services
- Concierge service
- Shuttle services
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily educational programs, group outings, social events and activities
- Multi purpose room
- Arts and crafts room
- Game/ Card room
- Library with computer and internet access
- Formal living room
- Exercise and Rehab service center
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Annual rental agreement with no long-term commitment
- Access to shopping, dining and cultural offerings
- Studio; One-Bedroom; Two-Bedroom; Shared Suites
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Ample storage
- Large, walk-in closets
- Kitchen with frost-free refrigerator/freezer, microwave
- Laminate countertops in kitchen and bath
- Walk-in shower with bench or bathtub with safety grab-bars
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room and bedroom(s)
- Window coverings
- Telephone and cable hook-ups