Charlotte, North Carolina Senior Living
Brookdale Charlotte East, formerly known as Wilora Lake Lodge, is a Charlotte, North Carolina senior living community that offers Exceptional Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living, and Supportive Services for seniors.
At Brookdale Charlotte East our residents have the comforts of home, in a beautiful residential setting, while enjoying the peace of mind and convenience of a community and management team tested over time.
We have no entry fee, only an all-inclusive monthly rental fee allowing you to preserve your assets. This enables you to turn the non-working equity in your home into income-producing investments.
Brookdale Charlotte East is a residential community offering Independent Living with a “safety net” of supportive services. Residents have conveniences such as housekeeping, meals, transportation, full maintenance and security allowing you to live life to its fullest.
We invite you to come experience exceptional Charlotte, North Carolina Senior Living at Brookdale Charlotte East today.
Brookdale Charlotte East offers Exceptional Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Supportive Services for seniors
- Nutritious, freshly prepared dinner provided daily (IL only)
- Three nutritious, freshly prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Staff available 24 hours a day for residents’ convenience or in case of an emergency
- Health and wellness services
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events
- Medication management
- Controlled access
- Laundry room
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Recreation room
- Sprinkler system