Formerly: Emeritus at Marlton Crossing
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Premier Senior Living Community in Cherry Hill
Brookdale Marlton Crossing provides Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia care services to seniors in beautiful Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Nearby our community is the well-known Cherry Hill Mall, where residents can do their shopping, and Springdale Farm, which features delicious homemade pies and activities for the whole family.
We are located very close to Route 295, the New Jersey Turnpike and other main highways, so it’s easy to get to and from certain cities like Princeton, Philadelphia and New York. Because of our excellent location, our residents are within a short driving distance from some of the best restaurants, entertainment, museums, shopping and cultural excursions.
Quality Care for Seniors
Our care services offer a helping hand to residents who need varying levels of assistance. We understand that each person has specific needs, and your care needs may differ from someone else. Through our two levels of care, Assisted Living and Memory Care, we can serve your needs no matter what they are.
Here’s a little about our two care levels:
- Assisted Living — We provide a wonderful balance of care — giving you enough assistance to help make your life easier and healthier, but also respecting your independence. Our Assisted Living plans are personalized to fit the individual.
- Memory Care — Our staff is committed to helping those with memory loss maintain their independence for as long as possible. Our custom programs provide compassionate care and meaningful interaction that provide our residents with daily moments of success.
Life at Bookdale Marlton Crossing
Our community offers a variety of apartment styles — from studio apartments to two-bedroom apartments — so there is something for everyone. All senior apartments are complete with spacious walk-in closets and handicap accessible bathrooms and showers. Our community also offers activity areas on each floor, an elegant dining room and a private dining room, library, hair salon and stunning outdoor social areas.
With a wide variety of daily activities to choose from, there is always something new to experience at our community. We offer a tailored fitness program with a personal trainer for seniors. We always have a variety of entertainment scheduled for our residents.
You can join one of our in-house clubs or stop by the activity room to see what’s happening. Enjoy morning walks around our beautifully landscaped community, spend time with friends in one of the country kitchens, hop on the bus for a trip to ShopRite or enjoy a trip to the movies with friends, the choice is yours!
Our residents enjoy three freshly prepared meals daily complete with our popular salad bar and choice of dessert. Also, we encourage our families to join us for family meals and special Holiday dinners throughout the year.
Discover More About Our Community
There are many things that make our community a great place to live, and we invite you to come check us out. Give us a call to schedule a tour through Brookdale Marlton Crossing.
Levels of Care
At our community, we can offer you or your loved one skilled Assisted Living or Memory Care. With each level of care, our staff is dedicated to supporting and caring for the individual’s needs. Whatever those may be.
Assisted Living Tailored To You
Sometimes you may need a little extra support during the day, perhaps for bathing, taking medication or getting dressed. But even with that little bit of support, you still want to maintain a level of independence. That’s where our staff can provide the right balance of care.
Our community provides care that combines independence with assistance and delivers service with compassion, understanding and respect. It’s all tailored to fit you and your needs. We work with each of our residents, understanding their needs first and then crafting together a plan that fits their situation. You only pay for the services that you need.
We also monitor your situation and needs during your stay, and can easily adjust plans at any time. But our goal is to provide you with an individualized experience, and make you feel like you have a partner with us. Our residents enjoy life with the confidence of knowing we are here for them, in whatever way they need.
Personalized Approach to Memory Care
For our Memory Care, we strive to help maintain residents’ abilities and encourage their current skills. We believe that each individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and you’ll see that our staff strives to do that every day.
We have a state-of-the-art approach to Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, which has been perfected throughout the years. This approach is based on the Clare Bridge concept that utilizes the latest research and innovations to deliver quality Memory Care to seniors. We focus on caring for the individual — working to encourage feelings of belonging, a sense of self, purpose and fulfillment.
From the type of dining we offer to the activities available, we work to engage residents’ mental functions, encourage them to participate in purposeful activities, and involve them in many physical programs. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our seniors to feel a sense of meaning every day.
After undergoing specific training, our staff gently assists residents with daily programs that are designed to maintain a resident’s abilities and encourage the use of their current skills.
Programs may include a “Morning Mental Workout” where residents might enjoy brain-stimulating games or discussions, and a Person-Centered Program, which may honor a resident’s past interests and involvements.
Learn More About Our Care
We’d love for you to come visit Brookdale Marlton Crossing and see what we can provide you. Give us a call today and we can set up a time for to stop by.
Your experience at a senior living community hinges greatly on the quality and types of services and amenities available. We value the experience you have at Brookdale Marlton Crossing, and we’ve invested in our services and amenities to make them some of the best.
High Quality Amenities
- Specially designed environment for individuals with memory loss
- All exterior doors alarmed for resident safety
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Fully equipped fire safety and sprinkler systems
- Fully enclosed sunroom
- Outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Outdoor walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Recreation and activity room
- Library with computers and internet access
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Beauty/barber shop
- Full-service salon offering hair styling, manicures, facials and more
- Washer and dryers available for personal use
- Personal Solutions — Brookdale Personal Solutions make life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- Private suite
- Private deluxe suite
- Companion suite
- One-bedroom apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Shared one-bedroom
- Shared two-bedroom
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Cable hookup
- Basic cable included
- Large lighted closets
- Walk-in closets
- Private bath including a step-in shower and safety bars
- Walk-in shower
- Patio for outdoor living space
- Screened-in porch for outdoor living space
- Small pets welcome
Expert Health Services
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available
- Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Registered nurse on-call, 24 hours a day
- Personal Service Plan
- Medication assistance
- Medication administration
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Behavior tracking and management
- Incontinence care/management
- Diabetic care
- Short-term stay options
- Respite care available
- Hospice care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Ongoing dementia training and support for staff
Resort Lifestyle Services
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Transportation services available
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Ancillary services including pet care, in-room food service and errand running
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
Learn More About Our Amenities
We invite you to check out our amenities and services firsthand. Get a feel for life at Brookdale Marlton Crossing by scheduling a tour.