Formerly: Emeritus at Casa Glendale
Glendale, CA 91206
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
Person-Centered Assisted Living in Glendale, CA
Brookdale Glendale is a premier southern California Assisted Living community, providing care to seniors and their families from Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, and the neighborhoods of northeast Los Angeles. We are regarded among the best senior communities in this region because of our relationships with families who entrust us with the care of their loved ones.
We are located in the heart of Glendale on a beautiful cul-de-sac that includes a park. Brookdale Glendale is easily reached by the 134 Ventura Freeway, Interstate 5, and the Interstate 2 Glendale Freeway.
Doctor’s offices, a library, post office, shops, restaurants, the Norton Simon Museum and the Gene Autry Museum are close to our campus, and Dodger Stadium is just a short drive away. The American Shopping Center is conveniently near, and we are within walking distance of Whole Foods and Vons.
Since we are only eight miles from Los Angeles, we enjoy easy access to all the cultural and recreational options available in a great metropolitan city.
We understand your concern about the health and safety of the senior in your life. You worry that they may not take their medications properly, suffer a serious fall, or experience a serious health emergency with no one around. You feel stressed from the time demands of looking after your loved one, and guilt for not doing more.
We also understand the emotional turmoil going on within the senior you care for. They love their house and all the things they have filled it with over the years. They also fear the unknown, and may mistakenly associate an Assisted Living apartment community with a nursing home.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
Your senior doesn’t have to choose between independence or assistance. Brookdale Glendale is a community of apartment homes where they can have both … the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
Live With Neighbors Like You
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale Glendale, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
Live With the Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Discover How Brookdale Brings New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. call us or submit the online form today to schedule a tour.
Personalized Approach to Assisted Living
At Brookdale Glendale, our Assisted Living services provide the senior in your life the freedom and comfort of living independently, plus peace of mind from having help close at hand. Your loved one spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s their turn to be pampered.
Customized Personal Care Services
We use a two-step process in developing our residents’ personalized service plans.
We Learn Resident Personalities
Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans
Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks – Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Services
- Visiting Dentist, Podiatrist, and Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Just fill in your name, number, and email address in the response box on this page to receive more information. Or call us today to schedule a tour.
Our services, group activities, and campus features provide enjoyment, comfort, and convenience to our residents.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon services
- Optional Concierge Services — such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness: Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our community, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale Glendale include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join for ventures to the beach, the Norton Simon Museum, the Gene Autry Museum, Dodger Stadium, local parks, and the many restaurants, shops, cultural, entertainment, and recreation options available in the greater Los Angeles area.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Card and Board Games
- Entertainment — We gather for free movies and live music performances.
- Arts and Crafts
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Discussion Groups
- Book Club
- Men’s Club
- Drama Club
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Devotional Services
At Brookdale Glendale, when you’re here, you’re home. Our community displays interior design, artwork, and furnishings that recreate the old-fashioned home environments our residents have been accustomed to living in all their lives. That familiarity of a family home is comforting.
Our residents are also surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room
- Activity and Game Room
- Arts and Crafts Room
- TV Room
- Billiards Room
- Exercise Room
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Putting Green
- Covered Community Balcony
- Computer Room – with free Internet access.
- Laundry Room – In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response Systems for Every Apartment
- A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Private Apartment Home Features
Our private suites, companion suites, studio, and one-bedroom apartments offer the following features:
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Private balcony or patio with select apartments
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Tub/shower combination with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
Come see your home at Brookdale Glendale, where comfort and care live here every day. Call us today to schedule a tour.