Formerly: Emeritus at Cherry Hill
Danvers, MA 01923
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Premier Senior Living in Danvers, MA
Brookdale Danvers is a well-respected senior living community in Danvers, Massachusetts that offers Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and dementia care options for seniors.
Directly off of Route 128 north, our community is nestled right next to the famous Cherry Hill Creamery and farm. We are close by many amenities, located only five minutes away from major supermarkets, retail stores and restaurants and 20 minutes away from The North Shore Mall.
Our residents love the scenic rides to and from our community because they can enjoy the beautiful landscape and ocean views, which are common in the area. The North Shore is known for its quaint seaside towns and Danvers happens to be the next town over from historic Salem, MA.
Excellent Features and Caring Staff
When a resident or guest walks into Brookdale Danvers, the fireplace by the front door immediately invites them in and makes them feel at home. The décor and colors are warm and our dining room/living room areas are open and spaciously filled with comfortable couches and chairs.
We offer several senior apartment choices, which include studios, one-bedrooms and two-room suites. On every floor of the community, there is a country kitchen equipped with tables and chairs, televisions and full-sized refrigerators. We offer a continental breakfast in each country kitchen for late risers or those who enjoy grabbing their coffee and muffin in their bathrobe instead of getting fully dressed to attend breakfast in the dining room.
We provide three nutritious and delicious homemade meals a day for our residents. Our Dining Services Director works with a dietitian to create a menu for our residents that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. We always have choices for our residents and if they do not like one of our main choices, they can always order off of our alternate menu.
Plenty of Entertainment Options
Residents are kept busy each and every day by our Life Enrichment Director, who puts together a program of activities for our residents based on their interests and hobbies. Besides activities such as exercise, bingo and word games, we go above and beyond by providing a refreshment social every afternoon and musical entertainment every week. If there is an interest in a particular activity, we will make it happen. It is our goal to encourage residents to keep their minds and bodies active every day.
Delivering Quality Care for Seniors
At our community, this isn’t just a job for our staff members — it’s a passion. Every day they strive to excel at providing support and assistance to our residents. Here’s a short description about the two levels of care that we offer:
- Assisted Living — We provide you with just the right amount of support, as you need it, in order to make your life healthier and easier. But our staff’s aim is to allow you as much independence as possible.
- Memory Care — We utilize a state-of-the-art program, the Clare Bridge Concept, which has years of experience providing successful care to those with forms of Dementia. Our trained staff delivers attentive care with a focus of allowing residents to enjoy meaningful experiences, daily moments of success and working to retain mental functions.
The staff at our community is truly a family, and we work together to exceed the expectations of every single person who walks through our front door. We are welcoming and friendly, and truly get to know each resident and their families on a personal level.
Substantial investments in Brookdale’s culinary program and staffing allow us to provide mealtime experiences that set our communities apart from the competition. From our Culinary Arts Training for chefs, to our select seasonings and bakery options, we have created one of the industry’s leading dining services. Our fine dining experience is prepared by a trained chef and receives nutritional support and recommendations from a registered dietician.
Three restaurant-style meals are served each day in the group dining room and snacks are provided throughout the day. We continue to meet the nutritional needs of residents with dining choices offering a selection of satisfying entrees, sensational service and we always accommodate special restrictions and requests.
To help alleviate any confusion or added stress, we keep mealtimes very routine for our Memory Care community. Residents all sit together at the same time and same table each day. Meals are served on colorful plates and tablecloths so that they can more easily distinguish their food. We also provide easy-to-eat snacks between meals, helping to ensure these residents get the nutrition and calorie count they need.
Learn More About Our Community
Brookdale Danvers offers something for everyone and with our dedicated staff, we are certain you’ll love our community. Give us a call to schedule a time to take a tour.
Levels of Care
At Brookdale Danvers, there are two distinct care levels — Assisted Living and Memory Care. Here are some details about what each one will offer you as a new resident of our outstanding community.
Our Unique Approach to Assisted Living
Some seniors need a little extra assistance with daily activities in order to live a healthy, fulfilled life. Our staff is trained to assist residents with tasks such as bathing/showering, transportation, grooming, dressing and more all in the privacy of their spacious apartment.
With years of experience delivering this type of care, we understand how to combine supportive assistance, to make your life easier, while also respecting your independence. First, we sit down and listen to your needs during a Personal Service Assessment. During the Personal Service Assessment, we will be your partner, understanding your needs, and work with you to create a custom and personal care plan.
Person-Centered Memory Care
Our new Clare Bridge Place Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care floor provides a secure setting in which our Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory care residents can maintain familiar daily routines. Physical and behavioral needs, as well as life history each play integral roles in our understanding of their requirements. Each resident receives an individualized service plan designed to meet their unique needs and to help them feel safe while adding meaning to their day.
Our associates must have compassion and understanding. Accordingly, our staff are carefully selected and trained to care for seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides a gentle structure to each day that targets specific needs of those with Alzheimer’s and various types and levels of dementia.
Learn More About Our Care
Quality care is just one of the many reasons why our residents love living at Brookdale Danvers. We invite you to come take a tour of our community. Please give us a call to schedule a time that works for you.
Our inviting community provides the care and services you need, plus the amenities of a resort. While the levels of care will vary, each resident receives a customized and personalized care plan that is tailored to meet their needs and preferences, ensuring a comfortable and supportive living environment.
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Recreation and activity room
- Library with computers and Internet access
- Pet-friendly community
- Fully enclosed sun room
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Full-service salon offering hair styling, manicures and facials
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining
Personal Care and Health Services
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available, 24-hours a day
- Personal solutions
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
- Ongoing monitoring
- Behavior tracking and management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three freshly-prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service
- Life Enrichment Programs that provide joy and a sense of accomplishment
- A community that honors each resident’s life story and designs activities based on their individual interests, including outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Incontinence care/management
- Specialized intervention programs, including weight management, nutrition tracker and falls management
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Ancillary services including pet care, in-room food service and errands
Apartment Styles and Features
- Private suite
- Private deluxe suite
- One bedroom
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Basic cable included
- Private bath including step-in shower and safetybars
- Walk-in shower
- Small pets welcome
Discover More Details About Our Services
Each care levels has specific services that fall under that plan. Give us a call or schedule a tour to learn about what services you’d get to enjoy.