Formerly: Emeritus at Creekside Lodge
San Pablo, CA 94806
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
We Assist Senior Living in San Pablo, California
Brookdale San Pablo is an exceptional Assisted Living community serving seniors and their families from San Pablo. We also serve Richmond, Hasford Heights, and other surrounding neighborhoods and towns in the greater San Francisco / Oakland metropolitan area of northern California.
Set on beautifully landscaped grounds, we are located near Highway 80 in the heart of San Pablo, only five minutes from San Francisco Bay. We are conveniently close to restaurants, doctor’s offices, churches, coffee houses, banks, Walgreens, a post office, the city Civic Center, and Kennedy Grove Lake and Park.
We also enjoy the security of having the San Pablo Fire Department, Kaiser Permanente Richmond Medical Center, and Doctor’s Medical Hospital just minutes away.
We are regarded as a premier senior care community in this area because of the relationships our associates have with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
Your senior doesn’t have to choose between independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale San Pablo is a community of apartment homes where they can have both — the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
A Family of Friends
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale San Pablo, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
The Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Discover How We Bring New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. Call us or submit the online form today to schedule a tour.
At Brookdale San Pablo, our Assisted Living services provide the senior in your life the freedom and comfort of living independently, plus peace of mind from having help close at hand. Your loved one spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s their turn to be pampered.
Customized Personal Care Services
We Learn Resident Personalities
Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans
Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Agency Services
- Visiting Optometrist, Podiatrist, and Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapists
When vacancies are available, we offer short-term respite stays for Assisted Living guests so that family caregivers like you can enjoy a much-needed rest, or leave town for a business trip or vacation while your loved one receives pampered care.
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Call us today to schedule a tour.
Our services, group activities, and campus features provide enjoyment, comfort, and convenience to our residents.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon services
- Brookdale Personal Solutions — Convenient direct-to-doorstep delivery of all of your personal care products.
- Optional Concierge Services — such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness: Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our community, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale San Pablo include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join ventures to movie theaters, stores, restaurants, casinos, antique shops, museums, farmers markets, theater plays, concerts, street fairs and festivals, and other recreational and scenic attractions in the region, including Cashe Creek Resort.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy movie nights and matinees, barbeques, wine and cheese socials, birthday parties, ice cream socials, happy hours, and themed parties for every holiday.
- Board and Card Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Painting Classes
- Jewelry-Making Classes
- English Tea Time
- Writer’s Workshop
- Cooking and Baking Sessions
- Movie Nights and Matinees
- Live Music Performances
- News and Current Events Discussion Group
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Walking Group
- Chair Exercise
- Optimum Life Health Talks
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room with Fireplace
- Activity and Game Room
- Grand Piano
- Movie Room with Popcorn Machine
- TV Lounge and Library
- Resident-Managed Sundry Shop
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Exercise Room
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Courtyard with Tables and Seating
- Walking Paths
- Raised Gardening Beds — Residents who truly enjoy cultivation can tend to their favorite warm-weather plants without getting down on their knees.
- Private Dining Room — Host special gatherings exclusively for your family and friends.
- Country Kitchen — Provided for convenient food warm-up or light cooking for residents, their aides, or family members
- Laundry Room — In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response System
- A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Apartment Home Features
We offer apartments on three floors, many with terrific views of the creek below. Our suites, studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments include the following features:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and sink
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
Come see the home we made for your loved one at Brookdale San Pablo, where comfort and care live here every day. Call us today to schedule a tour.