Formerly: Emeritus at Cy Fair
Houston, TX 77065
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
Exceptional Senior Living at Brookdale Cy-Fair
Brookdale Cy-Fair is an exclusive senior living community in Houston, Texas, offering three levels of care — Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care.
Our community is conveniently located about 45 minutes northwest of downtown Houston just off FM 1960 and close to I-290. Within a three-mile radius, there are three major hospitals, including Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center, North Cypress Hospital and Willowbrook Methodist Hospital.
Cy Fair is one of the fastest growing areas in Texas and offers all of the amenities found in any major metropolitan area such as outstanding restaurants, shopping malls, banks, medical offices and skilled nursing facilities, all within minutes of Brookdale Cy-Fair.
Enjoy a Valued Location
In addition, we are about one hour from Galveston, a favorite destination of our residents, and we are just 20 miles from the Woodlands where every spring we take residents on a scenic drive to see the spectacular Blue Bonnets and to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Other favorite outings in the area include touring the African safari at Bayou Wildlife Park in Alvin, attending the annual Houston County Fair, where every year our residents bring home many ribbons for their beautiful handmade crafts and a visit to the seaside boardwalk in Kemah, Texas.
Our community features spacious areas like our ice cream parlor, library where fresh coffee and snacks are served, the Dogwood Room which is the largest of our activities rooms and where we hold our exercise program, show movies on our large-screen television and where residents enjoy playing the piano.
We also have a smaller activities room with an indoor garden and a room called the Blue Bonnet Room which has a pool table and is often the location for our popular bingo games. A private dining room is available for residents to reserve for special occasions. We also have an onsite hair salon. Outside, we have a large patio with a gazebo and many bird feeders making it the ideal spot for our many ice cream socials and cookouts.
Join neighbors for a lemonade social in the gazebo, play board games or poker with friends, or put your green thumb to use to pot new flowers for our patio area. Throughout the week we have several church activities including Catholic Communion, Devotion Calvary, bible studies and non-denomination services. We also have many special celebrations, from birthday parties to cookouts to family holiday dinners.
We Offer Sophisticated Comfort and Care
Our campus includes the following accommodations and levels of care:
- Independent Living apartments offer the privacy of well-appointed residences and the services and amenities of a vacation property, including restaurant-style dining, transportation services, housekeeping, and outings to local attractions such as concerts and shopping. Residents trade the chores of home maintenance for the sophisticated comfort of a well-deserved retirement.
- Assisted Living accommodations for those who may need some extra help with daily living activities. We balance assistance with independence, providing just the right amount care needed.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program where skilled associates provide residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities, encourage the use of their current skills and experience daily moments of success with a sense of purpose.
The supportive services available at Brookdale Cy-Fair, combined with our partnerships with well-respected healthcare professionals, enable us to meet the changing needs of our residents. Moving to a senior living community is a big decision and our friendly, well-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to make the transition easy. Each day our associates create meaningful connections with residents, while providing exceptional service and care. For our associates, this opportunity to serve others is more than a job — it’s a passion.
Experience the Rewarding Retirement You Deserve
Experience our distinctive blend of hospitality, attentive service, and well-appointed amenities. Complete the online form for more information or call today to schedule a tour.
Levels of Care
Live the life you choose with the care options you may need. Our community offers accommodations and care, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care. Transitioning between levels of care is simple.
Our residents have security and peace of mind knowing that if they need more care, they have options available right here on campus with familiar friends in a place they love, without the burden of searching for a new services.
At Brookdale Cy-Fair, trade the work and expense of house maintenance for a well-appointed residence that serves you. Let us take care of the chores, while you relax and enjoy a well-deserved retirement. Our Independent Living lifestyle offers refined amenities, attentive service and engaging opportunities so you can live life as you choose.
As a resident you will enjoy the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry and transportation services in a desirable location near popular attractions with shopping and restaurants close to campus.
Hospitality and wellness are also key components to Independent Living at Brookdale Cy-Fair. With a number of planned activities and award-winning programs, our residents have many appealing and entertaining options. We offer life enriching opportunities to engage our resident’s interests, passion and purpose.
Brookdale is committed to evidence-based programs, like our signature B-Fit exercise program as well as Brookdale Celebrates. Brookdale Celebrates combines inspired culinary and educational offerings that come together with themed experiences, special events and group activities spotlighting different cultures and cuisines.
There may come a time when you or your loved may need additional help with daily tasks. At Brookdale Cy-Fair, we offer Assisted Living Care so you’ll be prepared, if or when you need more assistance.
It all begins with a personal service assessment. We take the time to listen to our residents, so we can understand their needs; then we establish clinical, dining and program support that works for them in a meaningful way.
We partner with our residents, recognizing their individual needs and preferences, and adjust services to meet their changing needs. So whether it’s a unique snack, the celebration of a favorite season or a lifelong interest, we value the privilege of knowing our residents and building relationships with them to create a truly personalized living experience.
We provide care that balances independence with assistance and delivers service with compassion, understanding and respect. With comfortable accommodations and an impressive line of features and amenities, Brookdale residents enjoy life with the confidence of knowing we are here, partnering with you and your family, to customize solutions that support our residents’ needs as they evolve.
We understand your concerns for your loved one’s safety and well-being, and we understand the weight of the responsibility of caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Let us help you and your loved one with our compassionate, specialized care.
Brookdale Cy-Fair offers programs and safe environments for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We believe no matter where an individual is on life’s journey, each has the right to live in a dignified manner and to enjoy meaningful experiences every day.
Deeply rooted in a person-centered approach, our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program, also called the Clare Bridge program, focuses on sustaining feelings of belonging, purpose and safety while seeking to preserve a sense of self. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities and encourage the use of their current skills.
Clare Bridge Dining Program
Designed by a team of culinary associates, experts in Dementia Care and registered dieticians, our unique dining program promotes a positive and successful dining experience with the following features:
- Dementia-friendly menus with selections that are easy to manage
- Individualized dining assistance
- A supportive dining environment that encourages familiarity and socialization
Brookdale is the nation’s largest provider of Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. Through our unique memory care programs, we offer comfort from the struggles of dementia for you and your loved one with customized care to meet your loved one’s specific needs. Our skilled associates provide compassionate and attentive dementia care, and enable residents to experience daily moments of success.
Brookdale. Bringing New Life to Senior Living
Let us help you create the rewarding lifestyle you deserve with care options when you need them. For more information about our services, complete the online form or call today.
At Brookdale Cy-Fair, our inviting community provides the care and services you need, plus well-appointed residences. We have a selection of floor plans, including suites on our memory care floor, as well as studio and one-bedroom options. Our apartments offer ample closet space, step-in showers, kitchenettes, individually-controlled heating and air conditioning and resident emergency call systems.
Our chefs prepare three meals a day which consistently receive rave reviews. Our chefs incorporate local ingredients into our menu, especially seafood specialties. At lunch we offer a choice of two main entrees as well as an always-available menu and at dinner we offer one main entrée and the always-available menu which includes sandwiches, hamburgers and cheeseburgers, salads and soups. Residents choose from a menu and each meal is served by wait staff.
Our residents enjoy the following amenities and services on our campus, though some may vary with the level of care:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard
Our billiards room is great for a friendly game of pool.
- Game Room
Our spacious game room has game tables for playing cards or board games with friends.
- Fitness room
Our senior-friendly exercise and fitness area promotes a healthy lifestyle for all our residents.
- Dining Room
Our main dining room offers an elegant setting and friendly staff waiting to serve you.
- Private Dining Room
Our private dining room offers a more intimate setting for celebrations with friends and family (pre-planned).
Our library is a great place to relax and read the local paper or enjoy a favorite book.
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Walking Paths
Take a stroll around our beautifully well maintained walking path.
- Beauty salon and barbershop
Our on-site beauty salon and barbershop is available for all of your styling needs.
- Community Room
Our spacious community room can be used for various social gatherings, events and activities.
Complimentary laundry facilities are conveniently located in the community.
- Entertainment – Our residents gather for free movies, live music performances, and parties coordinated with Brookdale Celebrates, a program combining inspired culinary and educational offerings with themed experiences, special events and group activities that spotlight different cultures and cuisines.
- Pet-friendly community
- All day restaurant-style dining — We offer nutritious, chef-prepared menu selections made daily.
- Housekeeping — Our housekeeping staff will clean your apartment the way you want it cleaned. We launder your linens and towels and change your bed linens weekly.
- Transportation services — Our trained and licensed transportation staff provides door to door services to shopping, restaurants, and your personal appointments (pre-arranged).
- Personal Solutions — With discreet direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products, Brookdale Personal Solutions service makes life easier and more convenient.
- Concierge service – Our knowledgeable concierge can answer any question you may have.
- Laundry service
- Emergency Response System
The emergency response system in each apartment is monitored 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week by our well-trained staff.
- Help with Daily Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved with personal tasks such as bathing or showering, hygiene, clothing selection and dressing or grooming.
- Continence Management — We offer bathroom scheduling, reminders and bathroom assistance.
- Mobility and Escort Service — To prevent falls, we offer our residents assistance in moving about their suites, and escorts to meals and activities.
- Dining Assistance — For those who need some extra help at mealtime, we offer personal assistance when needed.
- Nursing services available
- Medication Management — Our staff monitors and administers all medications based on the proper dosage and frequency prescribed by each resident’s physician. We track the inventory of each medication and coordinate refills so you and your loved one can rest easy knowing that medications are being taken safely.
- Monitoring and Tracking of Residents’ Health — As a service for our residents, and for their families and physicians, we monitor, record and report each resident’s weight, vital signs and behavior as well as any changes in their condition.
- Continence care and management
- Respite care available
- Ambulation and escort service
Learn More about Brookdale Cy-Fair Today
Come see how our exceptional blend of hospitality, service and care can give you the rewarding retirement you deserve with the care and support you need when you need it. Call today to schedule a visit and let our family help your family.