Formerly: Emeritus at Eagle Cove
Eagle Point, OR 97524
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Exceptional Senior Living in Eagle Point
Brookdale Eagle Point is an exceptional Independent Living and Assisted Living retirement community serving seniors and their families from Eagle Point, as well as other surrounding towns in the Rogue Valley region of southwestern Oregon.
From our location near the corner of Loto Street and South Platt Street in a quiet residential area near downtown, we enjoy easy access to Crater Lake Highway 62 and I-5.
We are conveniently close to restaurants, doctor’s offices, churches, coffee houses, banks, drug stores, a post office, the Eagle Point Senior Center, the Eagle Point library, and our local police and fire departments … practically next door.
Walmart, Costco, Fred Meyer, BiMart, the Rogue Valley Airport, the Rogue Valley Mall, Providence Medford Medical Center, and Rogue Valley Medical Center are all just a short drive away.
We are regarded as a premier retirement community in the Jackson County area for our hotel-style amenities and the pampering services our associates provide. Here, you can choose the Independent Living or Assisted Living services that suit your particular needs and desires.
Choose Your Level of Independence or Care
We provide senior living options, customized for each resident:
For seniors with able bodies and minds who simply wish to fully enjoy the rewards of retirement, our well-appointed Independent Living apartment community offers resort hotel services and amenities. Without the responsibilities of house maintenance or cooking, our residents are free to pursue a lifestyle of recreation and relaxation in an active social environment.
This lifestyle option is for seniors who need a little help with daily tasks and mobility from trained caregivers, while enjoying the convenience of resort-style services and the privacy of their own apartment. Assisted Living gives residents the specific type of personalized aid they need to make their lives easier and healthier, while enabling them to live as independently as possible.
A Place for Today and All Your Tomorrows
Today — you want hotel-style comforts and a vibrant lifestyle of engagement in your favorite interests.
Tomorrow — you may need some degree of care in order to continue your happy and fulfilling life.
At Brookdale Eagle Point, you’ll be prepared for different possibilities of senior living. If your health requires more attention in the future, we have progressive care options that may enable you to stay in in your home here through many of the upcoming ages and stages of your senior life, surrounded by your friends, favorite caregivers, and familiar surroundings.
Live With Neighbors Like You
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets, and talk for hours. At Brookdale Eagle Point, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
Live With the Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Bringing New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. Call us today to schedule a tour.
Levels of Care
At Brookdale Eagle Point, you can choose the lifestyle option that suits your needs and preferences.
You worked hard, raised a family, and earned a rewarding retirement. You spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s your turn.
A Permanent Vacation
You deserve the lifestyle upgrade awaiting you at Brookdale Eagle Point, where you can do more than live longer – you can live better. It’s like staying on a year-round vacation.
Trade Your Chores for Resort-Style Service
If you can’t keep up with upkeep, it’s time to trade the house, lawn and garden that keeps you working, for a home that lets you truly retire from manual labor. Instead of taking care of a house, let our home take care of you. Enjoy the convenience of our housekeeping, laundry, and transportation services.
If you’ve been struggling in the kitchen, the joy of cooking has been replaced by the fatigue of standing at the sink and stovetop. If cooking and eating healthy has become too difficult, it’s time to hand over the spatula and retire. Take a seat and be served.
At Brookdale Eagle Point, we create a restaurant-style environment with wait staff, table linens, and centerpieces. It’s like eating out every day. (And we can tailor our meals to follow medically-prescribed special diets.)
We Balance Independence With Assistance
The senior in your life doesn’t have to choose between independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale Eagle Point is a community of apartment homes where they can have both — the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy the same hotel-style hospitality and group activities available to our Independent Living residents — plus the following additional assistance options:
Customized Personal Care
We Learn Resident Personalities
Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans
Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Agency Services
- Visiting Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapists
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Call us or submit the online form today to schedule a tour.
Our services, group activities, and building features provide enjoyment, comfort, and convenience to residents throughout every section of our community.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon services
- Brookdale Personal Solutions – Convenient direct-to-doorstep delivery of all of your personal care products.
- Optional Concierge Services – such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness — Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our Independent Living and Assisted Living communities, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale Eagle Point include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join ventures to movie theaters, stores, restaurants, casinos, antique shops, museums, parks, farmers markets, theater plays, concerts, street fairs and festivals, and other recreational and scenic attractions in the region. We go on monthly outings to Seven Feathers Casino, the Klamoya Casino, Butte Creek Mill, Crater Lake, or out to the Oregon coast to explore Old Town Bandon with its shops, restaurants, and a walkway leading out to panoramic Face Rock.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy movie nights and matinees, barbeques, cookies and coffee socials, ice cream socials, and themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Board and Card Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Group Puzzles
- Group Crosswords
- My Life Story Time
- Entertainment — Free movies and live music performances.
- Current Events Discussion Group
- Art Classes
- Gardening Club
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Walking Group
- Chair Exercise
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Bible Study Groups
- Devotional Services
The wooden beams and river rock fireplaces displayed in our common living areas give Brookdale Eagle Point the look and ambiance of a mountain lodge resort.
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room
- Fireplaces in Common Areas
- Activity and Game Room
- Grand Piano
- Movie Room
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Exercise Room
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Courtyard with Seating
- Porch / Covered Veranda
- Walking Paths
- Raised Gardening Beds — Residents who truly enjoy cultivation can tend to their favorite warm-weather plants without getting down on their knees.
- Private Dining Room — Host special gatherings exclusively for your family and friends.
- Country Kitchen — Provided for convenient food warm-up or light cooking for residents, their aides, or family members
- Laundry Room — In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Guest Bed and Breakfast Suites
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response System
- A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Apartment Home Features
Our suites, studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments include the following features:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, and microwave
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Lighted walk-in closets
- Patio or balcony with select apartments
- Full kitchen, washer, dryer, and garage with Independent Living apartments
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Free basic cable TV included
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
Come see the home we made for you at Brookdale Eagle Point, where comfort and care live here every day. Call us today to schedule a tour.