Formerly: Emeritus at Greensboro
Greensboro, NC 27455
- Memory Care
Specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Brookdale Lawndale Drive is a senior living community offering Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Located in the heart of the North Carolina Triad, our community is a part of the well-known and prestigious southwest Greensboro neighborhood, near Lake Jeanette. We are less than an hour’s drive from Winston-Salem and from the Durham/Chapel Hill area.
Our residents and their families enjoy access to local attractions such as Country Park, Battleground Park and the Greensboro Science Center. We are also conveniently located near shopping at Lawndale Crossing and Village Shopping with its popular national brands.
Moses Cone Hospital, Wesley Long Hospital and many physicians’ offices are minutes away from campus. Triad Stage and our Greensboro Grasshoppers’ baseball stadium are near our community as well.
Inviting Community Setting and Amenities
Our spacious common areas have comfortable seating with traditional decor, featuring a large sun room and an inviting living room where our residents and guests visit and relax.
Our lovely courtyard is located in the center of our property with a large covered patio and rocking chairs so our residents can enjoy the fresh air in a secure, peaceful setting. Our community offers restaurant-style dining in our well-appointed dining room with chef-prepared menu options.
Brookdale is committed to evidence-based programs, like our signature B-Fit exercise program as well as Brookdale Celebrates. Brookdale Celebrates combines inspired culinary and educational offerings that come together with themed experiences, special events and group activities spotlighting different cultures and cuisines.
Fitness and wellness programs are an important part of our commitment to our residents’ experience at Brookdale Lawndale Drive .
Brookdale’s Optimum Life is a holistic initiative that balances six key dimensions of wellness — purposeful, emotional, physical, social, spiritual and intellectual — to help you live a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and fulfillment.
Our Family Helping Your Family
We offer specialized care with our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program. Skilled associates provide residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities, encourage the use of their current skills and experience daily moments of success with a sense of purpose.
Our associates serve our community by creating meaningful connections with residents and providing exceptional service and care. For our associates, this opportunity to serve others is more than a job; it’s a passion.
Learn More About Our Community
Experience how Brookdale is bringing new life to senior living. Complete the online form for more information or call today to schedule a tour.
We understand your concerns for your loved one’s safety and well-being, and we understand the weight of the responsibility of caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Let us help you and your loved one with our compassionate, specialized care.
Person-Centered Approach to Memory Care
Brookdale offers programs and safe environments for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. At Brookdale we believe no matter where an individual is on life’s journey, each has the right to live in a dignified manner and to enjoy meaningful experiences every day.
We want you to know you are not alone. We can help you and your family as you consider care for your loved one. Memory care services are the unique contribution we can make to your loved one’s well-being and quality of life.
We take the time to listen to our residents, so we can understand their needs; then we establish clinical, dining and program support that works for them in a meaningful way.
We partner with our residents, recognizing their individual needs and preferences, and adjust services to meet their changing needs. So whether it’s a unique snack, the celebration of a favorite season or a lifelong interest, we value the privilege of knowing our residents and building relationships with them to create a truly personalized living experience.
We provide care that delivers service with compassion, understanding and respect. With comfortable accommodations and an impressive line of features and amenities, Brookdale residents enjoy life with the confidence of knowing we are here, partnering with you and your family, to customize solutions that support our residents’ needs as they evolve.
Clare Bridge Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Program
Deeply rooted in a person-centered approach, our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program, also called the Clare Bridge program, focuses on sustaining feelings of belonging, purpose and safety while seeking to preserve a sense of self.
The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities and encourage the use of their current skills.
The Daily Path includes programs such as discussion groups as a mental workout and daily physical exercise such as dancing. The Daily Path gives each resident purpose and a sense of security that they are “right where they need to be.”
Clare Bridge Dining Program
Designed by a team of culinary associates, experts in memory care and registered dieticians, our unique dining program promotes a positive and successful dining experience with the following features:
- Dementia-friendly menus with selections that are easy to manage
- Individualized dining assistance
- The supportive dining environment encourages familiarity and socialization
Through our unique memory care programs, we offer comfort from the struggles of dementia for you and your loved one with customized care to meet your loved one’s specific needs. Our skilled associates provide compassionate and attentive dementia care, and enable residents to experience daily moments of success.
Compassion, Care and Convenience
Let us help you or your loved one experience life with a sense of purpose. For more information about our services or to schedule a tour, complete the online form or call today.
At Brookdale Lawndale Drive, our cozy community offers the care and services you need, plus convenient amenities. We offer a selection of apartment floor plans, including studio and companion suite options.
Our residences include wall-to-wall carpeting, window coverings, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and a private bath with a step-in shower and hand rails. We also welcome small pets to our community.
Our residents enjoy the following services and amenities:
- Beauty salon and barbershop on-site
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard
- Gardening areas with raised beds
- Spacious living room — Residents can welcome guests in a spacious, comfortable family room or meet up with neighbors for a coffee.
- Community Activity Room — Ideal for playing bridge, pinochle, or board games with friends
- Cultural, social, education and recreational activities and events
- Fitness Programs — Our innovative Brookdale “B-Fit” fitness program with classes like Tai chi, yoga, and dancing is designed with the latest research on senior fitness to provide a fun, holistic and engaging exercise experience.
- Laundry rooms — with complimentary washer and dryers available for residents and their families to use
- Personal Solutions — The Brookdale Personal Solutions service makes life easier and more convenient with discreet direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- Entertainment — Our residents gather for free movies, live music performances and parties coordinated with Brookdale Celebrates, a program combining inspired culinary and educational offerings with themed experiences, special events and group activities that spotlight different cultures and cuisines.
- Pet-friendly community
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals. Our menu is crafted with the help of registered dieticians and culinary chefs who create choices for even the most discerning palates. Meals are served restaurant-style with wait staff, table linens, and music for an exceptional dining experience. If you have special dietary preferences, or a medically prescribed diet, our staff will create meals to accommodate your needs and requests.
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Personal care services such as companion services or personal shopping are available for an additional charge.
- Transportation services
- Campus security
- Room service available
- Emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day
- Help with Daily Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved with personal tasks such as bathing or showering, hygiene, clothing selection and dressing or grooming.
- Incontinence Management — We offer bathroom scheduling, reminders and bathroom assistance.
- Mobility and Escort Service — To prevent falls, we offer our residents assistance in moving about their suites, and escorts to meals and activities.
- Dining Assistance — For those who need some extra help at mealtime, we offer personal assistance when needed.
- Ease of access — Our community is easily navigated by individuals using wheelchairs and other assistive devices.
- Nursing Service — Licensed nurse available
- Wound care
- Medication Management — Our staff monitors and administers all medications based on the proper dosage and frequency prescribed by each resident’s physician. We track the inventory of each medication and coordinate refills so you and your loved one can rest easy knowing that medications are being taken safely.
- Diabetic care
- Monitoring and Tracking of Residents’ Health — As a service for our residents, and for their families and physicians, we monitor, record and report each resident’s weight, vital signs and behavior as well as any changes in their condition.
Learn More About Our Comforting and Caring Amenities
Let our family help your family with support you need when you need it. Call today to schedule a visit.