Formerly: Emeritus at Irving
Irving, TX 75061
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
A Blend of Independent and Assisted Living
Brookdale Irving is an Independent Living and Assisted Living community for seniors in the heart of Irving, Texas. Our community is the perfect place to enjoy your retirement years with well-appointed accommodations, restaurant-style dining and many opportunities to engage your interests, passion and purpose.
Set on beautifully landscaped grounds, with an outdoor courtyard and gazebo, lovely gardens and walking trails, we have one of the best known retirement communities in our city.
Common areas include a lovely dining room, library, coffee bar and family room, providing residents and their families comfortable settings for socializing and meeting new friends.
We encompass the perfect senior-living experience for seniors, offering a small-town home environment with the security and comfort of a loving and supportive staff.
Because we offer Independent and Assisted Living options, transitioning between levels of care is simple. You or your loved one will have the security of knowing that a continuum of care options is available on one campus.
A Wonderfully Active Lifestyle
We are fond of saying that every day at Brookdale Irving is like a get-together of good friends and family. Our family approach makes living in our senior living community very special. Of course, we are also very proud of the fulfilling lifestyle and many wonderful features we have to offer seniors who are seeking a lively and satisfying retirement lifestyle.
With our convenient location and transportation services, we make exciting day excursions to Irving’s renovated Heritage District and the multimillion dollar Heritage Senior Center, Veterans Park and Irving Arts.
Other nearby attractions include outings to parks, walking trails, Sea Life Aquarium, the Cowboy’s Stadium and the Rangers Ballpark. Each day is filled with a selection of activities to share with new friends, both on and off campus.
Stay fit with a daily exercise class in our activity room, surf the Internet on the community’s computers or choose a book from the selection in our library. Whatever your interests, we work hard to plan meaningful activities, group outings and educational programs that will provide you with numerous choices.
Three restaurant-style meals are prepared for our residents each day and served in the group dining room area. Our meals are home cooked, hearty and are local favorites.
For holidays and special events, the menu is top notch with special requests encouraged. All of our residents are included in the planning process of meals, with monthly and quarterly food service meetings.
From our culinary training program for community chefs, to our select seasonings and bakery programs, Brookdale has created one of the industry’s leading dining services. We continue to satisfy the preferences and nutritional needs of every resident with delicious dining choices, while meeting dietary requirements.
Providing thoughtfully crafted and nutritionally well-balanced dishes is of the utmost importance to us. Our passion for great food and service is evident in menus developed by the Culinary Arts Institute of Brookdale, making certain we provide a first-rate dining experience for each individual.
Learn More About Our Community
Experience our distinctive blend of hospitality, attentive service and well-appointed amenities at Brookdale Irving. Please complete the online form for more information or call us today to schedule a tour.
Levels of Care
Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
As the population ages, more people are discovering Senior Living and the benefits and peace of mind we offer. Our community provides a retirement or Independent Living environment, as well as solutions for those in need of limited care through Assisted Living.
A customized approach focuses on being a trusted partner and listening to your needs, understanding the life you want for yourself or your loved one and customizing a solution that puts that life within reach.
Brookdale Irving includes two levels of care:
- Independent Living – which enables seniors to trade in the responsibilities of home maintenance for the sophisticated comfort of a well-deserved retirement, offering wellness opportunities in an active and engaging environment. Independent Living offers a rewarding lifestyle for independent seniors, providing vacation-style amenities such as elegant accommodations, restaurant-style dining, laundry services and cultural and recreational programs.
- Assisted Living – offers support with daily living activities needed, allowing residents to live a more secure and comfortable lifestyle. Assisted Living gives support with housekeeping services, transportation and recreational activities. Trained caregivers provide help with medication, bathing and dressing and coordinating services with outside providers. Our specialized care plans provide an ideal blend of convenience and support with respect for individual preferences.
A Caring Staff and Professional Relationships
Brookdale Irving boasts the longevity of qualified and nurturing caregivers, medical assistants and executive management, with an average of 12 years tenure.
To ensure that you receive the best in customer service and medical support, we consistently have our staff update their skills with the latest educational tools available, which contributes to the happiness and success of our residents and their families. Our personalized approach encourages each person to continue to live as they please, while respecting individual preferences.
Visiting physicians, rehabilitation and home health partners offer physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and additional medical services allowing you more convenience. All of the services we provide are customized to personal and unique needs by creating a way of life that enriches the lives of others through compassion, respect, excellence and integrity.
Whether it’s a scented lotion, a unique snack, a favorite recipe or a lifelong interest, we integrate everything we learn to create a truly individualized living experience.
Brookdale begins with a Personal Service Assessment and takes the time to listen to our residents, so we understand how to establish clinical, dining and program support that works for them in a meaningful way.
We recognize individual needs and preferences and respond to them in a way that makes their daily life more fulfilled, while offering the desired services and care their needs and preferences dictate.
Learn More About Our Levels of Care
We invite you to experience senior living and the services we provide at Brookdale Irving. Please call us today to schedule a tour of our community.
You Deserve to be Pampered
Our inviting community provides the care and services you desire, plus the amenities of a resort. The golden years should be enjoyable, and our community provides more options than ever before to make this possible.
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available
- Registered nurse on-call, 24-hours a day
- Personal solutions
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
- Ongoing monitoring
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three freshly prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Transportation services available
- Continence care/management
- Diabetic care
- Short-term stay options available
- Specialized intervention programs, including weight management, nutrition tracker and falls management
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Specially designed exercise and fitness programs
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Ancillary services including pet care, tray service and errands
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
- Private suite
- Companion suite
- One-bedroom apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Shared studio
- Shared two-bedroom
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette including: refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Cable hookup
- Large, lighted closets
- Private bath including step-in shower and safety bars
- Tub/shower combination
- Screened-in porch for outdoor living space
- Patio/balcony in select apartments
- Small pets welcome
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Full sprinklered fire safety system
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas
- Recreation and activity room
- Library with computers and Internet access
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Full-services offering hairstyling, manicures, facials and more
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Ample resident storage
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Convenient to public transportation
Learn More About Our Services
Please call us today to explore all of the services we offer at Brookdale Irving, or submit the online form and we will be in touch.