Queensbury, NY 12804
(include area code)
- Memory Care
- Assisted Living
Exceptional Senior Living in Queensbury
Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury is a senior living community in Queensbury, New York that offers Assisted Living services and Alzheimer’s and dementia care to seniors.
Nestled between Glens Falls and Lake George, our community’s location, close to I-87, is perfect for accessing in-town conveniences such as dining and shopping options. Because of our location in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, our residents enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery.
Quality Care for Seniors
Our care services offer a helping hand to residents who need varying levels of assistance. We understand that each person has specific needs, and your care needs may differ from someone else. Through our two levels of care, Assisted Living and Memory Care, we can serve your needs no matter what they are.
Here’s a little about our two care levels:
- Assisted Living — We provide a wonderful balance of care — giving you enough assistance to help make your life easier and healthier, but also respecting your independence. Our Assisted Living plans are personalized to fit the individual.
- Memory Care — Our staff is committed to helping those with memory loss maintain their independence for as long as possible. Our custom programs provide compassionate care and meaningful interaction that provide our residents with daily moments of success.
Life At Our Community
From dining with friends in the dining room to relaxing with a good book in the library, our residents get to choose how they spend their time. We are very welcoming to new residents and go out of our way to make new members feel like part of the family. Each day at our community is about living life to the fullest and letting us take care of all the mundane daily chores so you can spend time doing activities that you love.
Our community features a warm and friendly environment, along with an interior layout that’s easy to navigate. We offer 81 senior apartments that come in a variety of floor plans, from studio to one-bedroom plans.
A Wonderful, Place to Live
We value our residents’ opinions and rely on their feedback to plan activities that they enjoy. Each day is filled with enriching activities, which can happen on-site at the community as well as offsite.
Activities might include musical entertainment, monthly karaoke sing-a-long, arts and crafts classes, bingo, card and board games, and tea socials. We also celebrate milestone events such as birthdays and anniversaries. We recognize many holidays throughout the year to honor our residents such as Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day and many more.
Three homemade meals are served each day. Each meal offers a choice of two entrees and dessert. Meals are served in a restaurant-style atmosphere so that residents can enjoy conversation with the company at their table while enjoying a satisfying culinary affair.
Give Us a Call Today
Our residents quickly become like family at Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury. They are cared for, treated with respect and loved. Discover other aspects about our community by calling to schedule a tour.
Levels of Care
Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury offers two levels of care options — Assisted Living and Memory Care. Each of these lifestyles can be tailored to fit your particular needs.
Our Unique Approach to Assisted Living
Our Assisted Living community can offer help if you need assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and administering needed medication. Just like family, we provide a little extra support with certain tasks while helping you maintain the privacy, dignity and independence that means so much to you.
Our skilled and trained staff does more than just provide you with the right kind of assistance to live a healthy and safe lifestyle. We can offer care plans that are customized to fit your particular needs.
It all starts with a Personal Service Assessment. With each of our residents, we sit down and listen to their needs. We don’t try to force a care plan on you. Instead, we work with you to figure out the level of assistance you feel comfortable with. Our support is based on only what you need, so you don’t end up paying for a ton of extra services.
We strive to provide an individualized experience for each of our residents. It’s evident in the customized plans that we offer, but it’s also apparent in the atmosphere we provide for our seniors. We learn details about our residents — from their favorite snack and recipe to a lifelong passion — and use that to provide a truly individualized living experience.
Person-Centered Memory Care
When you or your loved one joins our Memory Care community, you’ll be given the strongest kind of support, security and life-enriching programs. We create an environment that allows you to feel safe while enjoying meaningful experiences every day.
We have a state-of-the-art approach to Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, which has been perfected throughout the years. This approach is based on the Clare Bridge concept that utilizes the latest research and innovations to deliver quality Memory Care to seniors. We focus on caring for the individual — working to encourage feelings of belonging, a sense of self, purpose and fulfillment.
After undergoing specific training, our staff gently assists residents with daily programs that are designed to maintain a resident’s abilities and encourage the use of their current skills. Programs may include a “Morning Mental Workout” where residents might enjoy brain-stimulating games or discussions, and a Person-Centered Program, which may honor a resident’s past interests and involvements.
We also offer the Clare Bridge Dining Program, which has been recognized as “Best of the Best” in the industry by the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA). It is a unique program designed by a team of specialists to help those with Alzheimer’s and dementia master and enjoy successful dining experiences. It offers dementia-friendly menus, individualized dining assistance, a supportive environment and consistent seating arrangements.
Discover More About Our Care Approach
Your care needs are extremely important, and you don’t want to trust them in the hands of just anyone. Give us a call and we’d love to tell you more about our unique approach to senior care.
From housekeeping services to regular scheduled activities to a fine dining experience, our residents get to live a resort-level lifestyle in the comfort of their own home. Learn more about the amenities and services you’ll enjoy as a Emeritus at Landing of Queensbury resident.
Expert Health Services
- Personalized Service Assessment and Plan — We evaluate your individual needs and then create a custom care plan tailored to you.
- Nursing Services — Professional nurses oversee the delivery of healthcare services to our residents.
- Monitoring of residents’ health status
- Medication Support
- Ongoing dementia training, expertise and support for staff
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Specialized intervention programs — We implement specially designed nutrition tracking, weight management and falls management programs.
- Short term Stay and Respite Care — Our short term stay program is available for family vacations or just a much needed rest for family caregivers. We also offer respite care for individuals who are recovering from surgery or a recent hospitalization.
- Physical and occupational therapy rehabilitation services
- Assistance with Personal Needs — Our trained staff is there to assist you with your personal needs, such as bathing or showering, selection of clothing, dressing assistance, grooming, hygiene, mobility and transferring and dining assistance.
- Ambulation & Escort Services — We will escort you to meals and activities within the building.
- Incontinence Management — We offer a comprehensive continence management program – from reminders to scheduling to assistance.
- Transportation services
Resort Lifestyle Services
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Housekeeping Services
- Personal Laundry and Linen Services
- Daily Life Enrichment Programming — From wellness programs to outings to fitness and educational programs to cultural and social events — there is something for everyone.
Stop Searching and Start Living
Get the care you need, in a comfortable environment, with all the life enriching activities you could want. Call or submit the online form to schedule a tour to see what life could be like at our community.