Formerly: Emeritus at Ocoee
Ocoee, FL 34761
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Premier Senior Living Community in Ocoee, FL
Brookdale Ocoee is an Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and dementia care community in Ocoee, FL. We are centrally located in West Orlando just minutes from downtown Orlando, and other cities like Windermere and Winter Garden.
The property is far enough away to be out of the bustle and noise of the city, yet close enough for convenience. Additionally, we have the West Oaks Mall one mile away, Health Central Hospital within two miles, and many scenic outdoor areas, like Starke Lake, are only minutes away.
Delivering Quality Assistance to Our Residents
When you stay at our community, you’ll enjoy top-notch care from a staff of kind and caring professionals. We offer two levels of care, depending on your needs: Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and dementia Care.
Assisted Living combines a rewarding lifestyle with comfortable accommodations, and is for our residents who need help with some daily activities like wardrobe, hygiene or dining. At Brookdale Ocoee, it’s all done with the kind of service that you deserve.
For our Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents, safety and personal care is our first priority. Our people-first approach is geared specifically to each resident’s needs, and includes dining, behavioral problem solving and the kind of gentle, organized structure that these special residents need.
A Wonderful Selection of Onsite Amenities
We offer a variety of affordable living arrangements, residents may choose from three types of private senior apartments, which includes studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom configurations. All apartments include individual climate-control, kitchenette, basic cable, walk-in shower, pet-friendly and many more features.
Our Victorian inspired community sits in a beautifully landscaped setting. The interior boasts such features as a fine dining room atmosphere, library, country kitchen/resident lounge, beauty and barber salon, exercise and therapy room, parlor and spacious activity room, along with many other resident lounge areas. Outdoor patios and courtyards allow our residents to enjoy the fresh air whenever they like.
Plenty of Activities
Brookdale Ocoee offers a wide variety of activities to suit the needs and interests of our residents. Many gather around our baby grand piano to sing along and dance to their favorite songs whether being played by a visiting entertainer or a family member.
Others take advantage of our weekly life enrichment and computer classes. For adventure seekers, we offer off-site events ranging from spring training baseball games, to dinner out at a local restaurant or simply to see the sights of our beautiful surroundings.
We take great pride in our exceptional dining services program. We offer three nutritional meals per day in a restaurant-style setting. Residents can choose from one of two choices for each meal, or they can order from our alternate menu. All meals include an appetizer and dessert.
Discover Your New Home
We’d love to meet you and show you all of the wonderful features of our community. Give us a call to schedule a time to tour Brookdale Ocoee.
Levels of Care
Whether you become an Assisted Living or Memory Care resident, you can feel confident that our care approach at Brookdale Ocoee is centered on you. Our approach is based on the concept that the person should be the top priority.
This approach is evident in our custom care plans, tailored to fit each resident’s needs, and in the way we learn about our seniors’ likes and dislikes in order to provide a truly individualized experience for them.
Sometimes you may need a little extra support during the day, perhaps for bathing, taking medication or getting dressed. We completely understand and our staff can be there for you in the way you need.
With each resident, our aim is to let them live as independently as possible while providing a level of support that promotes a healthy and safe lifestyle. Our staff is incredibly skilled at giving the right balance of respect and support. They go out of their way to provide an exceptional blend of service, care and hospitality.
Attendees get to know each resident individually — their likes, dislikes, hobbies and family stories. So, whether it’s a scented lotion, a unique snack, a favorite recipe or a lifelong interest, we integrate everything we learn to create a truly individualized living experience.
We believe your care plan should be a reflection of your specific and individual needs. At Brookdale Ocoee, we provide personalized care plans for each of our residents. We sit down with each senior, listen to their needs, and then we partner with them to find a plan that works for everyone involved. It’s just one way that we put your needs first.
For our Memory Care, we strive to help maintain residents’ abilities and encourage their current skills. From the type of dining we offer to the activities available, we work to engage residents’ mental functions, encourage them to participate in purposeful activities, and involve them in many physical programs. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our seniors to feel a sense of meaning every day.
We are invested in each of our residents and we want to see them be successful. Our staff is on hand daily for our seniors, providing a kind word and warm smile. No matter where a senior is in their life, we believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and you’ll see that our staff strives to do that every day.
Our concept has embraced the latest research and innovations in the delivery of quality dementia care. Our teams have cared for many individuals with dementia, as well as for their families.
Providing excellent dementia care is a complex task that requires ongoing guidance and teaching for our associates. All associates receive initial and on-going training in proper techniques, approach and care of persons with dementia.
Learn More About Our Levels Of Care
We are proud of our community at Brookdale Ocoee, and we’d love to show you the way we care for our residents. Please give us a call or submit the online form to schedule a visit to tour our community.
Your experience at a senior living community hinges greatly on the quality and types of services and amenities available. We value the experience you have at Brookdale Ocoee, and we’ve invested in our services and amenities to make them some of the best.
- Specially designed environment for individuals with memory loss
- Personal Solutions — Brookdale Personal Solutions make life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Fully sprinklered fire safety system
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard
- Outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Recreation and activity room
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Tea room
- Full-service salon offering hair styling, manicures, facials and more
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Convenient to public transportation
- Studio Deluxe
- One-bedroom apartment
- One-bedroom Deluxe apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Two-bedroom Deluxe apartment
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette including: Refrigerator and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Cable hookup
- Basic cable included
- Private bath including step-in shower and safety bars
- Walk-in shower
- Patio for outdoor living space
- Small pets welcome
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse on-call, 24-hours-a-day
- Personal Service Plan
- Medication assistance
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
- Ongoing monitoring of residents’ health status
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three freshly prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Continence care/management
- Diabetic care
- Stage I and II wound care
- Short-term stay options available
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Specially designed exercise and fitness programs
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
- Ongoing dementia training and support for staff
Learn More About Our Amenities
We invite you to check out our amenities and services firsthand. Call us or submit the online form to schedule a tour today.