Formerly: Emeritus at Prospect Heights
Prospect Heights, IL 60070
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Continuing Care Retirement Community
- Skilled Nursing
Exclusive Senior Living in Prospect Heights, Illinois
Set on acres of beautifully landscaped courtyards, gardens and a picturesque view of the Rob Roy Golf Course, Brookdale Prospect Heights is an exclusive senior living community in the Prospect Heights, Illinois, offering Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care.
With a valued location just a short drive from Chicago, we offer spacious accommodations, restaurant-style dining and activities to engage your interests, passion and purpose. Residents of our Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) enjoy a vibrant lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs.
From Assisted Living to Skilled Nursing Care, transitioning between levels of care is simple. You or your loved one will have the security of knowing that a continuum of care options is available on one campus, if needed, without the concern of selecting new services at different location.
Let Our Family Help Your Family
Step into our inviting lobby with its large windows and stylish furnishings. Meet with friends and family in our spacious living room or select a book from our well-stocked library. Enjoy restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room with chef-prepared menu options, or sip coffee in our outdoor courtyard.
Take in the views with a scenic walk with lakeside vistas. Residents enjoy field trips each week to local area restaurants, shopping centers, museums, and other local attractions. Another one of our field trips includes the “Tour of the Town” each Saturday when we visit old Chicago neighborhoods where our senior residents once lived.
Randhurst Mall is one mile west with movie theatres, clothing stores and restaurants. Our campus is also within five miles of three major hospitals which are Northwest Community Hospital, Glenbrook Medical Center and Lutheran General. We offer a valued location for our residents and their families with convenient access to shopping, restaurants and other local attractions.
Every day is day is a new adventure. We have exercise classes, bunco, live music, lunch outings, scenic drives and art classes. Play bingo or bocce ball with friends, take a flower arranging class or just enjoy a walk outside on our campus walking paths. At Brookdale Prospect Heights, it all comes together with our calendar of social gatherings, activities and outings, just one of the many amenities you’ll enjoy here.
Our campus includes the following levels of care:
- Assisted Living accommodations for those who may need some extra help with daily living activities. We balance assistance with independence, providing just the right amount care needed.
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation — Licensed and Medicare-approved, our community offers skilled nursing care supported by speech, physical and occupational therapies and other rehabilitation services. We also offer respite care and hospice.
Fitness and wellness programs are an important part of our commitment to our residents’ experience at Brookdale Prospect Heights. Brookdale’s Optimum Life is a holistic initiative that balances six key dimensions of wellness – purposeful, emotional, physical, social, spiritual and intellectual — to help you live a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and fulfillment.
We Share a Passion for Great Meals
Our menu is crafted by registered dieticians and culinary chefs who create choices for even the most discerning palates. Meals are served restaurant-style with wait staff, table linens, and music for an exceptional dining experience. If you have special dietary preferences, or a medically prescribed diet, our staff will create meals to accommodate your needs and requests.
Brookdale Celebrates combines inspired culinary and educational offerings that come together with themed experiences, special events and group activities spotlighting different cultures and cuisines.
Caring Relationships Live Here Every Day
Experience our distinctive blend of hospitality, attentive service, and well-appointed amenities. Complete the online form for more information or call today to schedule a tour.
Levels of Care
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, Brookdale Prospsect Heights offers residents a vibrant, engaging lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs. Live life as you choose with the care and support you need.
There may come a time when you or your loved may need additional help with daily tasks. At Brookdale Prospect Heights, we offer Assisted Living care so you’ll be prepared, if or when you need more assistance.
We understand that the decision to move can sometimes feel overwhelming. Let us help you or your loved one as you consider your choices. We are committed to serving our community by creating meaningful connections with residents and providing exceptional service and care. For our associates, this opportunity to serve others is more than a job — it’s a passion.
It all begins with a personal service assessment. We take the time to listen to our residents, so we can understand their needs — then we establish clinical, dining and program support that works for them in a meaningful way.
We partner with our residents, recognizing their individual needs and preferences, and adjust services to meet their changing needs. So whether it’s a unique snack, the celebration of a favorite season or a lifelong interest, we value the privilege of knowing our residents and building relationships with them to create a truly personalized living experience.
We provide care that balances independence with assistance and delivers service with compassion, understanding and respect. With comfortable accommodations and an impressive line of features and amenities, Brookdale residents enjoy life with the confidence of knowing we are here, partnering with you and your family, to customize solutions that support our residents’ needs as they evolve.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Life takes many turns, especially as it relates to health. On those occasions it is reassuring to know you have access to specialized care right here on campus. Our community offers licensed and Medicare-certified skilled nursing care with well-appointed private and semi-private accommodations on campus.
Whether it’s a short-term respite visit while recovering from surgery or a long-term rehabilitation after a joint replacement, at Brookdale Prospect Heights we have the services and care you need, when you need them.
Our Skilled Nursing team provides round the clock nursing care and rehabilitation professionals are available to offer physical, occupational and speech therapies to help patients enhance or regain their independence.
We partner with you and your family to create a care plan that honors your individual preferences and needs. We treat the whole person — mind, body and spirit — with compassion and attentive care.
We Offer Personalized Care
Experience how Brookdale is bringing new life to senior living. Call today to schedule a visit and let our family help your family.
Our light-filled residences feature private bath, individual climate control, and wall-to-wall carpeting. We offer a selection of floor plans, including private suite and studio options for our apartments.
Brookdale Prospect Heights, residents also enjoy the following services and amenities, though some may vary with the level of care:
- Fitness center
- Spacious family room for gatherings
- Courtyard with gardens and gazebo
- Library with computers and Internet access
- Recreation and activity room — Ideal for playing cards or board games with friends
- Laundry room for complimentary washer and dryer use
- Cultural, social, education and recreational activities and events
- Fitness Programs — Our innovative Brookdale “B-Fit” fitness program with classes like Tai chi, yoga, and dancing is designed with the latest research on senior fitness to provide a fun, holistic and engaging exercise experience.
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Entertainment — Our residents gather for free movies, live music performances and parties
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals.
- Rental program with no entrance fee or long-term financial commitments
- Continuum of care on property with lifestyles and services to meet changing healthcare needs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Transportation services
- Campus security
- Personal Solutions — The Brookdale Personal Solutions service makes life easier and more convenient with discreet direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- Emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day
- Respite stays available
- Help with daily tasks — Our staff can assist your loved with personal tasks such as bathing or showering, hygiene, clothing selection and dressing or grooming.
- Incontinence management — We offer bathroom scheduling, reminders and bathroom assistance.
- Mobility and escort service — To prevent falls, we offer our residents assistance in moving about their suites, and escorts to meals and activities.
- Dining assistance — For those who need some extra help at mealtime, we offer personal assistance when needed.
- Nursing service — Nurses oversee the delivery of all health care services and wellness visits for our residents. Our nurses are on-call for your loved one 24 hours a day, seven days a week in our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation wing.
- Medication management and assistance
- Diabetes management
- Respite care available
- Hospice care available
- Short-term stays options available
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapies available
- Ongoing monitoring of residents’ health status
Bringing New Life to Senior Living
Experience how we enrich lives every day. For more information about our services or to schedule a tour, complete the online form or call today.