Formerly: Emeritus at Roslyn
Denver, CO 80231
- Memory Care
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
- Continuing Care Retirement Community
A Five Star Skilled Nursing Rating
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, maintains a Five-Star Quality Rating System to help consumers compare skilled nursing facilities. This rating system is based on health inspections, staffing, and quality measures. We are proud to say our overall rating at Brookdale Roslyn is Five Stars. More information can be found through the following link: www.medicare.gov/NHCompare
Brookdale Roslyn offers well-appointed accommodations, restaurant-style dining and activities to engage your interests, passion and purpose. Our senior living community is located in a quaint neighborhood near Cherry Creek State Park and just a short drive to downtown Denver. The Swedish Medical Center, Porter Adventist Hospita
l and the Medical Center of Aurora are minutes away.
Residents of our Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) enjoy a vibrant lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs. From Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care to Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing, you or your loved one will have the security of knowing that a continuum of care options is available on one campus without the concern of selecting new services at a different location.
We offer sophisticated comfort
Stroll across our campus on paths that wind through beautiful, landscaped grounds and gardens. Our outdoor courtyards, framed by our Victorian-inspired architecture, are the perfect place to take in breathtaking mountain views while you enjoy your morning coffee.
Inside, step through stately archways leading from our lobby into one of our elegant common areas with stylish furnishings, hardwood floors, and decorative finishes that create an inviting living space.
At Brookdale Roslyn, we have created a cozy retreat with convenient amenities and attentive service for our residents and their families. Enjoy restaurant-style dining in our dining room with chef-prepared dishes, then join friends for a game of bridge.
Each day is filled with a selection of activities and clubs to share with friends and neighbors. Whether it’s an
outing to the movie theater, playing blackjack, taking a yoga class, or attending one of the devotional services offered weekly, we are here to serve our residents by creating enriching days that are tailored to our resident’s unique interests and preferences.
Live a lifestyle that you want with the care you need
Our campus also includes the following accommodations and levels of care options:
- Assisted Living accommodations for those who may need some extra help with daily living activities. We balance assistance with independence, providing just the right amount care needed.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care program where skilled associates provide residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities, encourage the use of their current skills and experience dail
y moments of success with a sense of purpose.
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation — Licensed and Medicare-approved, our community offers skilled nursing care supported by speech, physical and occupational therapies and other rehabilitation services. We also offer respite care and hospice.
Enjoy an Optimum Life
Fitness and wellness programs are an important part of our commitment to our residents’ experience at Brookdale Roslyn. Brookdale’s Optimum Life is a holistic initiative that balances six key dimensions of wellness – purposeful, emotional, physical, social, spiritual and intellectual – to help you live a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and fulfillment.
With a number of planned activities and award-winning programs, our residents have many appealing and entertaining options. We offer life enriching opportunities to engage our resident’s interests, passion and purpose.
Brookdale is committed to evidence-based programs, like our signature B-Fit exercise program as well as Brookdale Celebrates. Brookdale Celebrates combines inspired culinary and educational offerings that come together with themed experiences, special events and group activities spotlighting different cultures and cuisines.
We are committed to providing a rewarding senior living experience through communities that are purposefully designed and operated to provide outstanding service, care and accommodations for residents. Our as
sociates serve our community by creating meaningful connections with residents and providing attentive service and care. For Brookdale, this opportunity to serve others is more than a job; it’s a passion.
Learn more about Brookdale Roslyn
Experience our distinctive blend of hospitality, attentive service, and well-appointed amenities. Complete the online form for more information or call today to schedule a tour.
Levels of Care
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, Brookdale Roslyn offers residents an active lifestyle with a sele
ction of care options to meet changing needs. From Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care to Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing, transitioning between levels of care is simple.
There may come a time when you or your loved may need additional help with daily tasks. At Brookdale Roslyn, we offer Assisted Living care so you’ll be prepared, if or when you need more assistance.
It all begins with a personal service assessment. We take the time to listen to our residents, so we can understand their needs; then we establish clinical, dining and program support that works for them in a meaningful way. We partner with our residents, recognizing their individual needs and preferences, and adjust services to meet their changing needs.
So whether it’s a unique snack, the celebration of a favorite season or a lifelong interest, we value the priv
ilege of knowing our residents and building relationships with them to create a truly personalized living experience.
With our exclusive personal service system, you can live your life the way you want with the right care at the right time, delivered by the right people. Through years of experience serving seniors, we have developed a process that allows us to customize personal care plans for our Assisted Living residents. Your customized care plan means you only pay for the services you need and want, giving you the flexibility to change your plan.
We provide care that balances independence with assistance and delivers service with compassion, understanding and respect. With comfortable accommodations and an impressive line of features and amenities, Brookdale residents enjoy life with the confidence of knowing we are here, partnering with you and your family, to customize solutions that support our residents’ needs as they evolve.
We understand your concerns for your loved one’s safety and well-being, and we understand the weight of the responsibility of caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Let us help you and your loved one with our compassionate, specialized care.
Brookdale Roslyn offers programs and safe environments for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We believe no matter where an individual is on life’s journey, each has the right to live in a dignified manner and to enjoy meaningful experiences every day.
Deeply rooted in a person-centered approach, our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program, also called the Clare Bridge program, focuses on sustaining feelings of belonging, purpose and safety while seeking to preserve a sense of self.
The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities and encourage the use of their current skills. The Daily Path includes programs such as discussion groups as a mental workout and daily physical exercise such as dancing. The Daily Path gives each resident purpose and a sense of security that they are “right where they need to be.”
Designed by a team of culinary associates, experts in Dementia Care and registered dieticians, our unique dining program promotes a positive and successful dining experience with the following features:
- Dementia-friendly menus with selections that are easy to manage and familiar
- Individualized dining assistance
- A supportive dining environment that encourages familiarity and socialization
Brookdale is the nation’s largest provider of Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. Through our unique memory care programs, we offer comfort from the struggles of dementia for you and your loved one with customized care to meet your loved one’s specific needs. Our skilled associates provide compassionate and attentive dementia care, and enable residents to experience daily moments of success.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Life takes many turns, especially as it relates to health. On those occasions it is reassuring to know you have access to specialized care right here on campus. Brookdale Roslyn offers licensed and Medicare-certified skilled nursing care with well-appointed private and semi-private accommodations.
Whether it’s a short-term respite visit while recovering from surgery or a long-term rehabilitation after a joint replacement, at Brookdale Roslyn we have the services and care you need, when you need them. Our Skilled
Nursing team provides round the clock nursing care and our on-site rehabilitation professionals offer physical, occupational and speech therapy to help patients enhance or regain their independence. We also provide wound care, diabetic care, respite care and hospice.
We partner with you and your family to create a care plan that honors your individual preferences and needs. We treat the whole person — mind, body and spirit — with compassion and attentive care. We also develop and maintain strong relationships with area hospitals and healthcare centers to promote seamless transitions and care for our residents.
Explore our continuum of care options at Brookdale Roslyn
Let us help provide the care you or a loved one need with the amenities and services you want to live life as you choose. For more information about our services or to schedule a tour, complete the online form or call today.
Our community is a close-knit neighborhood where neighbors become friends and friends become family. At Brookdale Roslyn, we provide the care and services you need, plus the refined amenities of a resort. We are located in quiet residential neighborhood with easy access to shopping, physicians’ offices, banking and restaurants.
The heart of the Mile High City is a short drive away with its charming shops, local restaurants and breweries, and local attractions such as the Denver Zoo, the U.S. Mint, and the 16th Street Mall.
Our residents and their families enjoy the best Denver has to offer with excursions to the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater with its unique acoustics, the newly-renovated Union Station, and outdoor adventures in striking parks and natural areas, including Rocky Mountain National Park.
We offer a selection of apartment floor plans, including studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom options that vary with care levels. Our Assisted Living residences include wall-to-wall carpeting, kitchenette, and individually-controlled heating and air conditioning with most utilities included.
Our library has an extensive collection of books and periodicals and computers with Internet access. Residents also enjoy our outdoor courtyards with its shaded seating areas and beautiful gardens.
- Walking paths with landscaped grounds
- Outdoor courtyards, including enclosed outdoor courtyard for memory care residents
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Recreation and activity room
- Library with computers and Internet access
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Full-service salon with hair styling, manicures, facials and other services
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Cultural, social, education and recreational activities and events
- Fitness Programs –Our innovative Brookdale “B-Fit” fitness program with classes like Tai chi, yoga, and dancing is designed with the latest research on senior fitness to provide a fun, holistic and engag
ing exercise experience.
- Entertainment – Our residents gather for free movies, live music performances, and parties coordinated with Brookdale Celebrates, a program combining inspired culinary and educational offerings with themed experiences, special events and group activities that spotlight different cultures and cuisines.
- Personal Solutions – Brookdale Personal Solutions make life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- Pet-friendly community
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals. Our menu is crafted with the help of registered dieticians and culinary chefs who create choices for even the most discerning palates. Meals are served restaurant-style with wait staff, table linens, and music for an exceptional dining experience. If you have special dietary preferences, or a medically prescribed diet, our staff will create meals to accommodate your needs and requests.
- Rental program with no entrance fee or long-term financial commitments
- Continuum of care on property with lifestyles and services to meet changing healthcare needs
- Housekeeping services with flat linen service
- Concierge service
- Laundry rooms with complimentary use of washers and dryers, plus personal laundry service for an additional fee
- Transportation services
- Campus security
- Emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day
- Help with Daily Tasks – Our staff can assist your loved with personal tasks such as bathing or showering, hygiene, clothing selection and dressing or grooming.
- Incontinence Management – We offer bathroom scheduling, reminders and bathroom assistance.
- Mobility and Escort Service – To prevent falls, we offer our residents assistance in moving about their suites, and escorts to meals and activities.
- Dining Assistance – For those who need some extra help at mealtime, we offer personal assistance when needed.
- Ease of access – Our community is easily navigated by individuals using wheelchairs and other assi
- Nursing Service – Nurses oversee the delivery of all health care services and wellness visits for our residents. Our nurses are on-call for your loved one 24 hours a day, seven days a week in our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation wing.
- Medication Management – Our staff monitors and administers all medications based on the proper dosage and frequency prescribed by each resident’s physician. We track the inventory of each medication and coordinate refills so you and your loved one can rest easy knowing that medications are being taken safely.
- Diabetes Management
- Wound care
- Monitoring and Tracking of Residents’ Health – As a service for our residents, and for their families and physicians, we monitor, record and report each resident’s weight, vital signs and behavior as well as any changes in their condition.
Let our family help your family
Call today to schedule a visit and see how our exceptional blend of hospitality and care can you give you the care and support you need when you need it.