Formerly: Emeritus at Villa de Anza
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
Personalized Senior Assisted Living Community
Brookdale Riverside is an exceptional southern California senior living community that provides Assisted Living services to seniors and their families from Jurupa Valley as well as surrounding cities and towns including Riverside, Chino, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, and Fontana.
Only 20 miles away from San Bernadino, we are regarded as a premier senior care community in this region because of our relationships with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones.
We understand your concern about the health and safety of the senior in your life. You worry that they may not take their medications properly, suffer a serious fall, or experience a serious health emergency with no one around. You feel stressed from the time demands of looking after your loved one, and guilt for not doing more.
We also understand the emotional turmoil going on within the senior you care for. They love their house and all the things they have filled it with over the years. They also fear the unknown, and may mistakenly associate an Assisted Living apartment community with a nursing home.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
Your senior doesn’t have to choose between independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale Riverside is a community of apartment homes where they can have both — the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
A Family of Friends
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale Riverside, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
The Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Discover How We Bring New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. Call us or submit the online form today to schedule a tour.
Person-Centered Approach to Assisted Living
At Brookdale Riverside, our Assisted Living services provide the senior in your life the freedom and comfort of living independently, plus peace of mind from having help close at hand. Your loved one spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s their turn to be pampered.
Customized Personal Care Services
We Learn Resident Personalities – Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans – Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Agency Services
- Visiting Podiatrist and Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Just fill in your name, number, and email address in the response box on this page to receive more information. Or call us today to schedule a tour.
Our services, group activities, and campus features provide enjoyment, comfort, and convenience to our residents.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon services
- Optional Concierge Services – such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness — Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our community, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale Riverside include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join for ventures to restaurants, shops, casinos, museums, the beach, local parks, malls, and other cultural, entertainment, and recreation options available in the greater San Bernadino region.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Bingo, Card and Board Games
- Angel Choir
- Red Hat Society
- Drama Club
- Scrapbooking Club
- Demonstration Cooking Class
- Entertainment — We gather for free movies and live music performances.
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Chair Chi exercise
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Devotional Services
Brookdale Riverside is located in a quiet residential area with a beautiful lake that is home to fish, turtles, and ducks that our residents love to feed. We are conveniently close to shopping malls, banks, museums, casinos, restaurants, a movie theatre, drug stores, and grocery stores.
Several area hospitals and rehabilitation centers are nearby, including San Antonio Community Hospital, Montclair Hospital, Pomona Valley Hospital, Rancho Specialty Hospital, Chino Valley Hospital, Kaiser Fontana Hospital, Kindred Hospital, Upland Rehab, Casa Colima Rehabilitation, and Heritage Park Rehabilitation.
At Brookdale Riverside, when you’re here, you’re home. Our community displays interior design, artwork, and furnishings that recreate the old-fashioned home environments our residents have been accustomed to living in all their lives. That familiarity of a family home is comforting.
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room with Fireplace
- Community Living Room with Fireplace
- Activity and Game Room
- TV Lounge
- Grand Piano
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Exercise Room
- Library and Reading Room
- Movie Theatre Room
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- A Lake with a Fountain
- Patio with Garden, Outdoor Furniture, and Fountain
- Covered Porch
- Walking Paths
- Laundry Room — In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response Systems for Every Apartment
- A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Private Apartment Home Features
Our apartment homes are available in studio, companion suite, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom floor plans with the following features:
- Kitchenette with sink and refrigerator
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Private balcony or patio with select apartments
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Free basic cable TV
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
Come see your home at Brookdale Riverside, where comfort and care live here every day. Call us today to schedule a tour.