Moses Lake, WA 98837
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Exceptional Senior Living in Moses Lake, Washington
Brookdale Moses Lake is an exceptional northwest Washington state senior living community serving seniors and their families in Moses Lake. We also serve Cascade Valley, Wheeler, Mae and other surrounding towns in Grant County in central Washington state.
We are regarded as a premier retirement community in this region for our hotel-style amenities and the pampering services our associates provide. Here, you can choose the Independent Living or Assisted Living services that suit your particular needs and desires.
Choose Your Level of Independence or Care
We provide senior living options, customized for each resident:
For seniors with able bodies and minds who simply wish to fully enjoy the rewards of retirement, our well-appointed Independent Living apartment community offers resort hotel services and amenities. Without the responsibilities of house maintenance or cooking, our residents are free to pursue a lifestyle of recreation and relaxation in an active social environment.
This lifestyle option is for seniors who need a little help with daily tasks and mobility from trained caregivers, while enjoying the convenience of resort-style services and the privacy of their own apartment. Assisted Living gives residents the specific type of personalized aid they need to make their lives easier and healthier, while enabling them to live as independently as possible.
A Place for Today and All Your Tomorrows
Today — you want hotel-style comforts and a vibrant lifestyle of engagement in your favorite interests.
Tomorrow — you may need some degree of care in order to continue your happy and fulfilling life.
At Brookdale Moses Lake, you’ll be prepared for different possibilities of senior living. If your health requires more attention in the future, we have progressive care options that may enable you to stay in in your home here through many of the upcoming ages and stages of your senior life, surrounded by your friends, favorite caregivers, and familiar surroundings.
Live With Neighbors Like You
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets, and talk for hours. At Brookdale Moses Lake, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
Live With the Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Bringing New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. Call us today to schedule a tour.
Levels of Care
At Brookdale Moses Lake, you can choose the lifestyle option that suits your needs and preferences.
You worked hard, raised a family, and earned a rewarding retirement. You spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s your turn.
A Permanent Vacation
You deserve the lifestyle upgrade awaiting you at Brookdale Moses Lake, where you can do more than live longer – you can live better. It’s like staying on a year-round vacation.
Trade Your Chores for Resort-Style Service
If you can’t keep up with upkeep, it’s time to trade the house, lawn and garden that keeps you working, for a home that lets you truly retire from manual labor. Instead of taking care of a house, let our home take care of you. Enjoy the convenience of our housekeeping, laundry, and transportation services.
If you’ve been struggling in the kitchen, the joy of cooking has been replaced by the fatigue of standing at the sink and stovetop. If cooking and eating healthy has become too difficult, it’s time to hand over the spatula and retire. Take a seat and be served.
At Brookdale Moses Lake, we create a restaurant-style environment with wait staff, table linens, and centerpieces. It’s like eating out every day. (And we can tailor our meals to follow medically-prescribed special diets.)
Learn More About Our Retirement Hospitality
Come see what retirement is supposed to look like and discover how our service can help you enjoy the best of life for the rest of your life. Call us today to schedule a tour.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
The senior in your life doesn’t have to choose between independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale Moses Lake is a community of apartment homes where they can have both — the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy the same hotel-style hospitality and group activities available to our Independent Living residents plus the following additional assistance options:
Customized Personal Care
We Learn Resident Personalities
Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans
Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks – Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Agency Services
- Visiting Podiatrist and Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapists
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Call us today to schedule a tour.
Our hospitality services, group activities, and building features provide enjoyment, comfort, and convenience to residents throughout every section of our community.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon services
- Brookdale Personal Solutions — Convenient direct-to-doorstep delivery of all of your personal care products.
- Optional Concierge Services — such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness: Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our Independent Living and Assisted Living communities, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale Moses Lake include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join ventures to movie theaters, stores, restaurants, antique shops, museums, farmers markets, street fairs and festivals, concerts in the park, the Japanese Peace Garden, the Moses Lake Museum and Art Center, casino trips, fishing trips, and other recreation and scenic attractions in the region.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy movie nights and matinees, barbeques, hot cocoa and cider socials, ice cream socials, and themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Board and Card Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Beading Group
- Group Puzzles
- Baking Classes
- Entertainment — Free movies and live music performances.
- Trivia Games
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Wii Games
- Walking Group
- Chair Exercise
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Bible Study Groups
- Devotional Services
We are conveniently located off Highway 17 near Big Bend Community College and the Grant County International Airport and less than five minutes away from the Medical District and I-90. We’re centrally located in Washington State, 177 miles to Seattle, 106 miles to Spokane, 71 miles to Pasco, and 286 miles to Portland.
We are conveniently close to restaurants, doctor’s offices, churches, coffee houses, banks, drug stores, a post office, Cascade Valley Grocery, Safeway, Dollar Tree, Walmart, Fairchild Cinemas, and Grant County Mall. We also enjoy the security of having Samaritan Hospital close at hand.
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room with Fireplace
- Activity and Game Room
- TV Lounge
- Billiards Table
- Arts and Crafts Room
- 1950s-Style Ice Cream Parlor
- Exercise Room
- Hydrotherapy Spa — the relaxing pleasures and therapeutic benefits of of hydrotherapy in a bubbling whirlpool spa that offers easy walk-in accessibility and reclining comfort.
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Courtyard and Patio
- Walking Paths
- Raised Gardening Beds — Residents who truly enjoy cultivation can tend to their favorite warm-weather plants without getting down on their knees.
- Private Dining Room – Host special gatherings exclusively for your family and friends.
- Country Kitchen — Provided for convenient food warm-up or light cooking for residents, their aides, or family members
- Laundry Room — In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Guest Bed and Breakfast Suites
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response System
- A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Apartment Home Features
Our suites, studios, one-bedroom apartments, and two-bedroom cottage Independent Living apartments include the following features:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, and microwave
- Full kitchen in Independent Living cottages
- Garage in Independent Living cottages
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Free basic cable TV included
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
Come see the home we made for you at Brookdale Moses Lake, where comfort and care live here every day. Call us today to schedule a tour.