Lifetime Wishes & Experiences
Fulfilled in Partnership with Wish of a Lifetime.
Understanding our residents’ desires, dreams, and wishes remain at the heart of what we do every day. Our goal to help each resident live their Optimum Life® can be an exciting journey.
Through Brookdale’s partnership with Wish of a Lifetime, the Brookdale Wishes program offers another purposeful opportunity to enhance our residents’ overall Brookdale experience.
Both Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime provide a helping hand in making some of the dreams of our residents come true. Residents at Brookdale communities nationwide are invited to share and submit their wishes to Wish of a Lifetime; through the granting of these lifelong wishes, our residents are able to find fulfillment in the six dimensions of our wellness platform: purposeful, emotional, physical, social, spiritual, and intellectual.
With the partnership of Brookdale, Wish of a Lifetime has granted more than 611 lifelong wishes for Brookdale senior residents. These life-enriching wishes are designed to reconnect loved ones, renew and celebrate passions, fulfill lifelong dreams and commemorate service. We're proud to say we granted more than 75 wishes to our veterans last year alone. It's a small way for us to thank them for their contribution to our nation, and honor them for their time in the service.
Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime are engaged in a multi-year initiative to grant wishes for hundreds of seniors annually nationwide. The relationship builds on the joint commitment of each organization to serve seniors and raise awareness about the importance of helping to keep older adults dreaming, daring and discovering.
With the granting of each wish, our seniors will have an opportunity to fulfill those dreams they had placed on the shelf and take action as a result of the mutual commitment of both organizations.
- Wish Upon a Packers Game
- Learning in 3D
- Living Life to the Max
- A Ticket to Distant Memories
- 79-Year-Old Fulfills Lifelong Dream of Viewing an Eclipse
- Marilyn Celebrates the Life of her Brother, a Former President of Harley Davidson
- A 104-year-old WWII Veteran takes to the skies
- At 95, Roger Dawson flies again!
- Therman Rides in a Hot Air Balloon
- Irma Goes to National Museum of African American History
- Margaret's Square Dancing Party
- Jim Visits Asheville, NC
- Betty Takes Painting Lessons
- Ned Goes to a Hockey Game
- Paula Goes Golfing
- Bobbie Takes to the Water
- Patsy Attend's Beautiful: Carole King's Story
- Tyler goes to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Beverly and Carrielou Reunite
- Rama Visits Her Brothers in Florida
- Helen Returns to the Birmingham Museum of Art
- Ruth Balfour Attends Aerial Performance
- After Many Decades, Henrietta Returns to the Skies
- Cynthia attends a Kentucky Wildcats Basketball Game
- Annette K. Makes Magic at 88
- Joyce Enjoys a Paris Fashion Show at Community
- Doris Dances with the Rockettes
- 98- year-old, Mary L., takes to the skies at last
- Martha Goes to Theater Performance
- Dora, 87, Has a Circus in Community
- Ida's Grandson Visits From Hawaii
- Iris Francis Reunites With Family After 20 Years
- Louise Attends her First Dallas Cowboys Game
- James Tours a Sub
- Annette Visits the National Museum of the Marine Corps
- Dorothy and Sam Renew Their Vows
- Margaret Reunites with her Brother
- Richard Ott Goes to the Harley Factory
- Chuck Attends the Reno Air Races
- Millie’s Toes Finally Touch The Sand With Help From Her Daughter
- Sherry Reunites With Her Mother After 20 Years
- John Walks His Daughter Down The Aisle
- Rose Meets a Green Bay Packer
- Bev Flies in a Hot Air Balloon
- Grace Sails a Sailboat
- Cleo Goes to a Cubs Game
- Verna Hits The Road
- A Mariachi Band Visits Laura
- Melva G Goes Zip Lining
- Al Attends a Yankees Game
- Francis Swims Again
- St. Louis Cardinals Fan, Billy Bob, Watches a Game Again
- Steve Goes Sailing Again!
- Ken Rides in a Model T
- Beverly Flies in a Hot Air Balloon
- Frank and Bruce Go Skydiving
- Audrey Boards the USS Intrepid
- Renata's 90th Birthday Ride