Lifetime Wishes & Experiences
Fulfilled in Partnership with Wish of a Lifetime.
Understanding our residents’ desires, dreams, and wishes remains at the heart of what we do every day. Our goal to help each resident live their Optimum Life® can be an exciting journey.
Through Brookdale’s partnership with Wish of a Lifetime, the Brookdale Wishes program offers another purposeful opportunity to enhance our residents’ overall Brookdale experience.
Both Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime provide a helping hand in making some of the dreams of our residents come true. Residents at Brookdale communities nationwide are invited to share and submit their wishes to Wish of a Lifetime; through the granting of these lifelong wishes, our residents are able to find fulfillment in the six dimensions of our wellness platform: purposeful, emotional, physical, social, spiritual, and intellectual.
With the partnership of Brookdale, Wish of a Lifetime has granted more than 611 lifelong wishes for Brookdale senior residents. These life-enriching wishes are designed to reconnect loved ones, renew and celebrate passions, fulfill lifelong dreams and commemorate service.
Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime are engaged in a multiyear initiative to grant wishes for hundreds of seniors annually nationwide. The relationship builds on the joint commitment of each organization to serve seniors and raise awareness about the importance of helping to keep older adults dreaming, daring and discovering.
With the granting of each wish, our seniors will have an opportunity to fulfill those dreams they had placed on the shelf, and take action as a result of the mutual commitment of both organizations.
- Ida's Grandson Visits From Hawaii
- Iris Francis Reunites With Family After 20 Years
- Louise Attends her First Dallas Cowboys Game
- James Tours a Sub
- Annette Visits the National Museum of the Marine Corps
- Dorothy and Sam Renew Their Vows
- Margaret Reunites with her Brother
- Richard Ott Goes to the Harley Factory
- Chuck Attends the Reno Air Races
- Millie’s Toes Finally Touch The Sand With Help From Her Daughter
- Sherry Reunites With Her Mother After 20 Years
- John Walks His Daughter Down The Aisle
- Rose Meets a Green Bay Packer
- Bev Flies in a Hot Air Balloon
- Grace Sails a Sailboat
- Cleo Goes to a Cubs Game
- Verna Hits The Road
- A Mariachi Band Visits Laura
- Melva G Goes Zip Lining
- Al Attends a Yankees Game
- Francis Swims Again
- St. Louis Cardinals Fan, Billy Bob, Watches a Game Again
- Steve Goes Sailing Again!
- Ken Rides in a Model T
- Beverly Flies in a Hot Air Balloon
- Frank and Bruce Go Skydiving
- Audrey Boards the USS Intrepid
- Renata's 90th Birthday Ride