Our community is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in southeast Boise near the Boise River, the Green Belt, and Parkcenter Park, with scenic views of mountains and Loggers Creek River, plus easy access to South Broadway and I-84. We are conveniently close to shops, a movie theater, a post office, banks, restaurants, antique shops, Albertsons, Winco, Trader Joe’s, Fred Meyer, and Rite Aid.
We also enjoy the security of having St. Luke’s Hospital less than 5 minutes away.
For seniors with able bodies and minds who simply wish to fully enjoy the rewards of retirement, the superb lifestyle we offer our residents is similar to what you might find at a vacation resort. Without the responsibilities of house maintenance or cooking, our residents are free to pursue a lifestyle of recreation and relaxation.
Let us show you what retirement is supposed to look like.
Live Free From Chores
If you can’t keep up with upkeep, it’s time to escape your house. You can trade the house, lawn and garden that keep you working, for a home that lets you truly retire from manual labor.
If your worst house struggle is in the kitchen, the joy of cooking has been replaced by the fatigue of standing at the sink and stovetop. If cooking and eating healthy has become too difficult, it’s time to hand over the spatula and retire. Take a seat and let someone else cook. It’s your turn to be served.
At Brookdale Boise Parkcenter, we create a restaurant-style environment with wait staff, table linens, and centerpieces. It’s like eating out every day. (And we can tailor our meals to follow medically-prescribed special diets.)
Live in a home that takes care of you instead. Break free from your house and experience the fun of an active life where you are pampered by hotel-style services and surrounded by a circle of friends.
Live With Neighbors Like You
Our residents feel a natural kinship with neighbors just like them who grew up in the same era. They remember radio dramas, homes without air conditioning, cars with fins, hoop skirts, bobby socks, soda fountains and phones with cords. They share a history of simpler times when the world was not so complex.
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale Boise Parkcenter, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
Live Close to Care
We are located next to the Brookdale Parkcenter assisted living community. You can enjoy the security of having access to aid in the future with a continuum of care, if or when you may need it.
- 24 Hour Security System
- Concierge Service
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Walking Paths
- Game Room
- Parking - Surface
- Private Dining Room
- Postal Services
- Wi Fi Access Throughout
- Flat Screen TV
- Community Room (Rental Space)
- Guest Suite(s)
- Keypad Entry
You worked hard, raised a family, and earned a rewarding retirement. You spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s your turn to be pampered. So, relax. Have fun. You deserve the lifestyle upgrade awaiting you at Brookdale Boise Parkcenter , where you can do more than live longer — you can live better.
Our residents enjoy many of the services found in a resort. Our community services can make you feel like you’re living year-round at a vacation destination. If you want to stay active and involved with life, our retirement community offers an abundance of opportunities for enjoying new experiences and making new friends.
When it’s time to move up, Brookdale Boise Parkcenter is your first resort for senior living. You can begin enjoying:
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining – Anytime Dining 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- On-Site Salon services
- Brookdale Personal Solutions – Convenient direct-to-doorstep delivery of all of your personal care products.
- Optional Concierge Services – such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness: Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our Independent Living community, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale Boise Parkcenter include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join for ventures to nearby movie theaters, shops, restaurants, and attractions such as the Boise Art Museum, the Capital City Farmer’s Market, the World Center for Birds of Prey, the Warhawk Museum, Zoo Boise, and the Idaho Botanical Gardens.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy coffee socials, ice cream socials, happy hours, and themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Bingo, Card, and Board Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Movie Nights and Matinees
- Live Music Performances.
- Bocce Ball
- Group Crosswords
- Cooking Class
- Lunch Outings
- Garden Club
- Fitness Programs – customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Walking Club
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Bible Study Group
- Devotional Services
Learn More About Our Care
We’d love for you to come visit to see what we can provide for you. Call today or click on Contact Us and let us know how we can help you.