Brookdale Kenosha provides quality memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. From our building design to our carefully selected staff, we focus on the individual needs of each resident and family we serve.
Our community features peaceful surroundings and a home-like setting designed to re-create environments people have enjoyed throughout their lives. Interior spaces are scaled and decorated like those of a private home and enclosed walking areas give residents the opportunity to safely explore their surroundings.
Maintaining familiar daily routines is important for our Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory care residents. Physical and behavioral needs, as well as life history, each play integral roles. Each resident receives an individualized service plan designed to meet their unique needs and to help them feel safe while adding meaning to their day.
Individuals working with Alzheimer’s and dementia residents must have compassion and understanding. Our staff are carefully selected and trained to manage the challenges associated with dementia.
- Emergency Response in Each Room
- 24 Hour Security System
- Concierge Service
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Courtyard and Garden
- Community Kitchen
- Fireside Living Room
- Parking - Surface
- Private Dining Room
- Therapy Room
- Wi Fi Access Throughout
- Flat Screen TV
- Keypad Entry
- Landscaped Grounds
Alzheimer’s and dementia care is a very specialized form of care, and we are dedicated to providing quality assistance to each one of our seniors. Discover more details about our unique, state-of-the-art program that can help your senior enjoy daily moments of success.
Brookdale’s Clare Bridge Alzheimer’s and dementia care program has years of successful experience providing the right kind of care to those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. This program is deeply rooted in a person-centered approach.
We don’t want to just provide assistance to memory care seniors — we want to help facilitate feelings of belonging, purpose, fulfillment and a strong sense of self. We view our residents as individuals with specific interests, desires, family histories — and we treat them this way.
Our staff has been trained in the proper techniques, approach, and care of people with dementia. They also continue to receive on-going training in order to give residents the best care possible. Every day we work towards maintaining residents’ abilities and encouraging their current skills. We strive for our residents to live purposefully and for them to enjoy moments of satisfaction daily. In order to help us accomplish this, we’ve implemented a daily structure that includes a minimum of six programs per day.
These programs may include:
- A Morning Mental Workout with discussions, brain-stimulating games, and reminiscing.
- Daily Physical Activity with a variety of exercise opportunities including “Movement is Medicine” group exercises, walking programs, and dancing.
- Daily Life Skills for individuals or as a group activity provides a sense of purpose, meaning and belonging.
- Person-Centered Programming includes activities designed to use the resident’s “Guide to the Daily Path” social history information as a foundation. By honoring past interests and involvements, programs tap into current skills and support successful experiences.
- Distribution of “We’re Keeping Our Promise” personal notes, sent periodically to family members.
Learn More About Our Community
Not all Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory care services are the same. If you have a loved one in need of exceptional memory care, we’d love for you to come visit our community and see our programs in action.