A Brookdale community is a warm home where you smell the scent of pies baking in the kitchen, hear the sound of laughing grandchildren, and feel the soft fur of a pet who has come to you for love and attention.
Each apartment in our community is someone’s unique home — arranged, furnished and decorated to comfortably fit the personality of the person it belongs to. Our homes become a neighborhood, our neighbors become friends, and our friends become family. We offer a variety of features and floor plans for our studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments.
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness — Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual and Intellectual. With a wide range of resident ages and abilities in our Independent Living and Assisted Living communities, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy.
At Brookdale Mill Creek, you’ll be prepared for different possibilities of senior living. If your health requires more attention in the future, we have progressive care options that may enable you to stay in our care through many of the upcoming ages and stages of your senior life, surrounded by your friends, favorite caregivers and familiar surroundings. You can settle down here and rest easy in security because we offer two levels of care.
- Independent Living — For seniors with able bodies and minds who simply wish to fully enjoy the rewards of retirement, our well-appointed Independent Living apartment community offers the services and amenities of a vacation resort. Residents enjoy restaurant-style dining, housekeeping and laundry service, and outings to local attractions such as concerts, shops, and cultural events. Without the responsibilities of house maintenance or cooking, our residents are free to pursue a lifestyle of recreation and relaxation in an active and engaging social environment.
- Assisted Living — This lifestyle option is for seniors who need a little help with mobility and daily tasks from trained caregivers while enjoying the convenience of hotel-style services and the privacy of their own apartment. Assisted Living offers residents the specific type of personalized aid they need to make their lives easier and healthier, while enabling them to live as independently as possible.
- Pet Friendly
- Concierge Service
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Fitness Center
- Courtyard and Garden
- Indoor Pool
- Walking Paths
- Game Room
- Fireside Living Room
- Parking - Carport
- Parking - Surface
- Private Dining Room
- Postal Services
- Therapy Room
- Computer/Internet Access
- Wi Fi Access Throughout
- Flat Screen TV
- Community Room (Rental Space)
- Meeting Rooms
- Landscaped Grounds
Levels of Care
You worked hard, raised a family, and earned a rewarding retirement. You spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s your turn to be pampered. You deserve the lifestyle upgrade awaiting you at Brookdale Mill Creek, where you can do more than live longer – you can live better. Enjoy resort-style services and fun engaging activities with friends. It’s like staying on a year-round vacation.
As a resident you will enjoy the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry and transportation services in a desirable location near popular attractions with shopping and restaurants close to campus.
We offer life enriching opportunities to engage our resident’s interests, passion and purpose. Brookdale is committed to evidence-based programs, like our signature B-Fit exercise program as well as Brookdale Celebrates. Brookdale Celebrates combines inspired culinary and educational offerings that come together with themed experiences, special events and group activities spotlighting different cultures and cuisines.
Providing our residents and guests with thoughtfully crafted, nutritionally well-balanced dishes is of the utmost importance to us. Our passion for great food and service is evident in menus developed by the Culinary Arts Institute of Brookdale to ensure we provide our residents a first-rate dining experience each and every day.
The senior in your life doesn’t have to choose independence or assistance. At Brookdale Mill Creek, they can have both — the comfort of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
Brookdale Mill Creek is a community of apartment homes in which residents enjoy the freedom of living as independently as they can, plus the security of having help close at hand. We can ease their life and ease your life.
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy the same hotel-style hospitality services and group activities enjoyed by our Independent Living residents, plus some additional services. Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes. Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following Assisted Living services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- In-House Services from Healthcare Partners – We bring in outside physical, occupational and speech therapists and a podiatrist to work with residents here on site.
Learn More About Our Care
Find out more about how we bring new life to senior living. Call us today to schedule a tour or submit the online form for more information.