We understand your concern about the health and safety of the senior in your life. You worry that they may not take their medications properly, suffer a serious fall, or experience a serious health emergency with no one around. You feel stressed from the time demands of looking after your loved one, and guilt for not doing more.
We also understand the emotional turmoil going on within the senior you care for. They love their house and all the things they have filled it with over the years. They also fear the unknown, and may mistakenly associate an assisted living apartment community with a nursing home.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
Your senior doesn’t have to choose between independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale Riverside is a community of apartment homes where they can have both — the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
A Family of Friends
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale Riverside, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
The Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
- CafÃ Ã Ã Â©/Bistro
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Walking Paths
- General Store
- Fireside Living Room
- Private Dining Room
- Special Dietary Menus
- Guest Suite(s)
At Brookdale Riverside, our assisted living services provide the senior in your life the freedom and comfort of living independently, plus peace of mind from having help close at hand. Your loved one spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s their turn to be pampered.
- We Learn Resident Personalities – Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
- We Tailor Individualized Plans – based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Agency Services
- Visiting Podiatrist and Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists
Learn More About Our Care
We’d love for you to come visit to see what we can provide for you. Call today or click on Contact Us and let us know how we can help you.