Life at Brookdale Saginaw
Maintaining familiar daily routines is important for our memory care residents. Physical and behavioral needs, as well as life history each play integral roles. Each resident receives an individualized service plan designed to meet their unique needs and to help them feel safe while adding meaning to their day.
Individuals working with Alzheimer’s and dementia residents must have compassion and understanding. Our staff are carefully selected and trained to manage the challenges associated with dementia, which can sometimes be difficult. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides a gentle structure to each day and includes:
- Morning Mental Workout – Daily late morning mental exercises including discussions, brain stimulating games, and reminiscing.
- Daily Physical Activity – A variety of exercise opportunities including group exercises, walking programs and dancing.
- Daily Life Skills – Individual or group activities that provide a sense of purpose, meaning, and belonging.
- Person Centered Life Enrichment Programming – Activities are designed using the resident’s own social history information as a foundation.
The Clare Bridge Dining Program, recognized as “Best of the Best” in the industry by Argentum, formerly the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA), is a unique program designed by a team of specialists to help those with Alzheimer’s and dementia master and enjoy successful dining experiences. It offers dementia-friendly menus, individualized dining assistance, a supportive environment and consistent seating arrangements.
- Daily Check-in System
- Emergency Response in Each Room
- Private Bathroom - Sink/Toilet
- 24 Hour Security System
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Courtyard and Garden
- Fireside Living Room
- Parking - Surface
- Computer/Internet Access
- Keypad Entry
Our memory care community takes a personalized approach to providing care to seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We also feature the following:
Learn More About Our Care
We’d love for you to come visit to see what we can provide for you. Call today or click on Contact Us and let us know how we can help you.