Committed to Quality Care
We know you have choices when it comes to hospice care.
That’s why we strive to go above and beyond to provide quality care for each and every one of the individuals and caregivers who come to us. We’ve spent years caring for people just like you and your loved one, offering everything from high quality programs that help alleviate pain and promote family engagement to compassionate hospice team members with years of training and experience. We’ve even invested in top-notch research to develop our hospice program into one of the best in the field.
And last, but certainly not least, we approach hospice care on an individual basis. Because we are always available to provide the gentle assistance and support your loved one needs, you can let us handle the care so you can focus on celebrating a life well lived.
- Symptom relief and pain management with medications and supplies covered by the hospice benefit
- Brookdale hospice nursing staff available to respond to care issues 24/7 with urgency and efficiency
- Personal care services such as bathing and dressing
- Emotional support for your loved one, you and the rest of your family members
- Spiritual support and guidance, as requested
- Music therapy to help alleviate symptoms and connect your loved one with their treasured life experiences
- Personalized training for you and your family so you can feel confident about how to best care for your loved one
- Grief and loss support for you and your family
Hospice is a special type of care. We really look at comfort versus cure. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and we have an on-call team that can help with urgent needs after hours.