Brookdale Home Health
Are you an older adult, or a caregiver or loved one of an older adult, looking for quality, compassionate, convenient care or services in the home because of one or more of the following?
- Recently diagnosed with a new illness or have a change in your health condition
- Recent changes to medication
- Recently hospitalized
- Fear of falling or feel at risk for a fall
- Concerns about safety and independence at home
- Experience difficulty or require assistance to leave home
- Experience difficulty managing medical needs, medications, or safety at home
- Need one or more of the following skilled services:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aide services
- Medical Social Worker care
Brookdale Home Health care can help! You may be entitled to in-home health care services under your Medicare benefit or private insurance. Brookdale Home Health care offers solutions to these common needs, including nursing and rehabilitation services. We can address your specific needs with medication review, monitoring and managing chronic conditions with education and treatment and help improve your balance, safety, endurance, bathing, dressing, wound healing, and more!
Home health is sometimes just what is needed for recovery after a hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility stay, or to recover from a recent illness, so you can return do doing all that you love to do!
Our Brookdale Home Health team of experts in older adult care can provide these services with a doctor’s order in the privacy of the home, allowing us to customize a solution just for you. This type of home health service may be covered by Medicare Part A*, if:
- Leaving home requires assistance and a considerable or taxing effort*
- Services are ordered by a physician and are medically necessary*
- The need for skilled services by licensed professionals is short-term or intermittent*
* This information is for general purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for financial, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. We urge you to consult your financial, legal, tax, accounting, and/or other professional advisors for advice about what financial options are best for you.
Learn More About Brookdale
Along with home health and hospice, Brookdale offers several high-quality care options. By offering a variety of services, it ensures that we can properly care for your loved one both now and if their needs change in the future.