Give your loved one the opportunity to live comfortably and enjoy their own daily routine, with the confidence of safety and support through Assisted Living. We welcome you to a community where each resident is celebrated, cherished and connected.
Assisted Living is the right choice for those who need assistance with daily living. What type of assistance? Getting dressed, managing medication, bathing, eating, and more. Brookdale will assess your needs and help you choose the services you need. With many floor plans and communities to choose from, you can have your care needs and lifestyle maintained all in one location. Included in the monthly rate are three meals each day, 24-hour assistance, activities, housekeeping, linen service, transportation, and apartment maintenance. (Prices below vary by community.)
Assisted Living Price Range
- Basic Monthly Service Rate: $2,600 to $3,800*
- Monthly Care Fee Average: $800*
- Approximate Total Average Monthly Cost: $4,000*
- One-time fee (covers admission & apartment preparation): $500 to $1,500*
- Second person fee (covers incremental meals & other services your spouse will receive, not including care fees)*
- Resident’s medication: Paid directly by resident*
* The pricing listed is for informational purposes to educate on typical costs in senior housing. Specific community pricing may vary and may be outside of the typical range noted.
Assisted Living provides more daily assistance to seniors, like help with taking medication, getting dressed in the morning, bathing, etc. Read more >