Memory Care communities are specially designed living spaces and supporting environments for those who are living with cognitive challenges brought on by Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our Memory Care program, the Clare Bridge Alzheimer's and Dementia Program, is deeply rooted in a person-centered approach focused on creating feelings of belonging and purpose for each resident, while seeking to preserve their identity and sense of self.
Those living with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia can benefit from being guided by our compassionate associates through activities, social connections and dining experiences that collectively promote daily moments of success. A hallmark of Brookdale’s Clare Bridge Program is the “Daily Path,” a gently structured routine designed to help people utilize their cognitive skills to the best of their abilities. Our memory care communities provide a safe, secure environment without compromising opportunities to live life to the fullest. (Prices below vary by community.)
Memory Care Price Range
- Basic Monthly Service Rate: $3,350 to $4,975*
- Monthly Care Fee Average: $1,250*
- Approximate Total Average Monthly Cost: $5,400*
- One-time fee (covers admission & apartment preparation): $500 to $1,500*
- Resident’s medication: Paid directly by resident*
* The pricing listed is for informational purposes to educate on typical costs in senior housing. Specific community pricing may vary and may be outside of the typical range noted.
This specialized-form of care provides the necessary resources and staff to care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Read more >