Formerly: Emeritus at Courtyard Gardens
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
(include area code)
- Memory Care
- Assisted Living
Assisted Living and Memory Care in Lawrenceville, GA
Brookdale Lawrenceville offers a beautiful Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and dementia care community for seniors. Our loving family redefines life for residents, respecting their individuality, and allowing them to live life more meaningfully. We offer all of the amenities of home, without any of the work, and our peaceful setting creates an exceptional retirement living environment.
With a continuum of care, residents have the security of knowing they can remain here, in their home, without having to relocate and separate from their familiar surroundings and friendships, should their needs change over time. Transitioning between services is simply done.
A Wonderful Place to Call Home
From a relaxing atmosphere to themed events and day trips, Lawrenceville is a truly well-rounded community of care and support. We are conveniently located to both Hwy. 316 and 85 and about one mile from Gwinnett Medical Center and surrounding physician offices, shopping, movie theaters and restaurants.
We have four different floor plans of private apartments and companion suites to choose from. Our residents enjoy a library, ice cream parlor, beauty shop and spacious common areas, and all are decorated in traditional Southern style. With many planned activities and dining services, there are numerous opportunities to make new friends, right here in your home.
An Active and Engaging Lifestyle
An array of social, educational and cultural programs encourages residents to rekindle their past interests and explore new ones with friends and neighbors. We have weekly shopping trips, lunch bunch and trips to the senior centers. Once a month there is an opportunity to join the group on outings to places such as local museums, plays and The Georgia Aquarium, just to name a few.
We also have a variety of entertainers that come to our community on a regular basis. In the past, residents have been entertained with magicians, ventriloquists, pet therapy, musicians, dramatic readings, line dancers and ballet dancers. Everything from theme parties to barbecues and of course, bingo take place, and all of our activities are created around the passions, hobbies and talents of each resident.
Substantial investments in our culinary program and staffing, allow us to provide mealtime experiences that set our communities apart from the competition. From Culinary Arts Training for chefs, to select seasonings and bakery options, Brookdale has created one of the industry’s leading dining services. Our fine dining experience is prepared by a trained chef and receives nutritional support and recommendations from a registered dietician.
Three restaurant-style meals are served each day in the group dining room and snacks are provided throughout the day. We continue to meet the nutritional needs of residents with dining choices that promote their health and well-being. Each meal offers a selection of delicious choices, sensational service and we always accommodate special restrictions and requests.
To help alleviate any confusion or added stress, we keep mealtimes very routine for our Memory Care community. Residents all sit together at the same time and same table each day. Meals are served on colorful plates and tablecloths so they can more easily distinguish their food. We also provide easy-to-eat snacks between meals, helping to ensure these residents get the nutrition and calorie count they need.
Learn More About Our Community
To experience Brookdale Lawrenceville and the services we provide, please give us a call or submit the online form on this page. We would love to show you our home!
Levels of Care
As the population ages, more people are discovering senior Assisted Living and the peace of mind we offer. Our community’s approach focuses on being a trusted partner and listening to your needs, understanding the life you want for yourself or a loved one and customizing a solution that puts that life within reach.
Brookdale Lawrenceville offers two levels of care:
- Assisted Living provides personal assistance and support with daily activities and services needed, such as medication management, meals, bathing and dressing, as well as amenities for housekeeping and linen services, transportation and recreations. Our individualized care plans provide an ideal blend of convenience and support, with respect for personal preferences.
- Memory Care was created over 25 years ago and continually embraces current research in Alzheimer’s and dementia care, coupled with the experience of caring for thousands of people with dementia. Associates help residents create daily moments of success, offering opportunities for them to experience a sense of purpose and meaning. A gently daily structure is provided to help maintain and encourage current skills.
More About Memory Care
Memory Care at Brookdale offers programs and a secure environment for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We believe that no matter where an individual is in their life, each has the right to live in a dignified manner and enjoy meaningful experiences every day.
Deeply rooted in a person-centered approach, our program focuses on sustaining feelings of belonging and purpose while seeking to preserve a sense of self. Providing excellent dementia care is a complex task that requires ongoing guidance and teaching for our staff members. All of our highly trained associates receive initial and on-going training in proper techniques, approach and care for seniors with dementia.
An established set of protocols and techniques enables our team to intervene when challenging behaviors resulting from dementia arise. Our whole-community philosophy is the key that empowers our staff to identify any unmet needs and be a part of the solution.
Strong, Professional Relationships and Loving Staff
We partner with many different Healthcare providers in the area, including local doctors. Some of these providers help with the continuity of care by coming to our community to see their patients. We have a visiting podiatrist, physician assistants, senior mental health providers, Home Health and a visiting dentist to support you or your loved one.
Brookdale’s family values set us apart from any other senior living community. We are selective when choosing staff to join our team and serve our residents. Only those with a caring heart and experience in working with seniors are accepted into our family. We are proud of the longevity of qualified and nurturing caregivers, medical assistants and executive management, and our personalized approach encourages each person to continue to live as they please, while respecting individual preferences.
Partnering with the Local Neighborhood Community
Brookdale Lawrenceville hosts informative and educational talks and seminars on a variety of topics. Gwinnett Medical center and Eastside Heritage provide residents and their families with information on health related topics such as diabetes care or the importance of exercise. We also have speakers that provide information on topics such as VA benefits.
Learn More About Lawrenceville’s Levels of Care
We invite you to experience exceptional Assisted Living and Memory Care services at Brookdale. Please fill out the online form or give us a call to schedule a tour.
Brookdale Lawrenceville’s inviting community provides the care and services you desire, plus the amenities of a resort. While the levels of care and needs will vary, each resident receives a customized care plan that is tailored to meet their personal preferences, ensuring a comfortable and supportive retirement for our seniors.
- Specially-designed environment for individuals with memory loss
- Emergency response system
- Fully-equipped fire safety and sprinkler systems
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard
- Outdoor walking paths
- Recreation and activity room
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Ice cream parlor
- Beauty/barber shop
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Convenient to public transportation
Apartment Styles and Features
- Private deluxe suite
- Friendship suite
- One-bedroom apartment
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Cable hookup
- Private bath including step-in shower and safety bars
- Small pets welcome
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available, 24-hours a day
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around-the-clock
- Ongoing monitoring
- Behavior tracking and management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Linen services
- Three freshly-prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Incontinence care/management
- Short-term stay options
- Specialized intervention programs, including weight management, nutrition tracker and falls management
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Brookdale Personal Solutions make life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstop delivery for all of your personal care products.
Learn More About our Services
For more information on Lawrenceville’s programs, amenities or accommodations, please give us a call today.