- Finding the Right Option
- What Level of Care Do I Need?
- When is it the Right Time for Senior Living?
- How Do I Find the Right Senior Living Community?
- Financial Planning
- Average Cost of Senior Living
- Helpful Financial Resources
- Understanding Medicare Coverage
- Veterans Benefits
- Having the Conversation
- How to Prepare for the Conversation
- Helping the Conversation Go Smoothly
- Next Steps After the Conversation
Finding the Right Option
If you’re exploring your senior living options, you might have more questions than answers. Senior living is a topic that can be extensive, with a large range of options from independent and assisted living to dementia care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation. With so many terms and definitions, where do you begin?
If you feel a little bit overwhelmed, you aren’t the only one. But we have good news: You don’t have to continue feeling that way. The right option for you is out there, and we can help you find it. We’ve put together several resources that can help you navigate this journey from start to finish, with the goal of helping you decrease stress and to approach your senior living decision with confidence.
If you've already explored these topics and are ready to move on to the next phase of the senior living journey, click below. You can learn about senior living costs and what options you might have to pay for it.