Assisted Living Costs
When you decide you want to move into an assisted living community, the next question you will probably find yourself asking is: “How much does assisted living cost?”
We know you have a lot on your mind already if you are exploring your options for senior living. That’s why we believe in providing transparent pricing from the start so you have a realistic idea of how much living at a senior living community is going to cost.
But even though we provide an average range for assisted living, keep in mind that it’s just that — a price range. The actual price of a community varies depending on where it’s located, what kind of apartment you choose and how much care you need to receive.
Assisted Living Price Ranges
Our assisted living residents may share a community, but they all have different needs and capabilities. That’s why we believe in determining the cost of care based on the individual. If you decide to call a Brookdale community home, we’ll work together to complete a personal service assessment and design a care plan that gives you the quality care you need and the freedom you deserve.
A flexible care plan is the best way to meet you right where you are, but it can make estimating costs a little tricky. That’s why we’ve provided numbers below that are based on an average range. You can use these estimates as a guideline, while keeping in mind that the price will vary from location to location. When you visit with the communities in your area, they can provide you with a more detailed estimate.
Starting Base Rental Rate - $800 to $7,725*
In addition to the base rental rate, you may be responsible for other fees, including a one-time fee that covers admission and apartment preparation, which can range from $550 to $6,100.
* The pricing listed is for informational purposes to educate on typical costs in senior housing. Specific community pricing may vary and may be outside of the typical range noted.
Talk to a Senior Living Advisor about pricing today! Call 855-350-3800
- Quality dining based on your menu selection, with friendly servers and an enjoyable atmosphere
- Housekeeping chores, such as cleaning your apartment, changing linens and doing your laundry
- Transportation options for medical appointments, shopping, education and entertainment
- Health and wellness programs, such as our signature B-Fit exercise classes
- A community calendar full of exciting events, activities, excursions and social gatherings
- Well-maintained common areas for socializing with friends or entertaining family members for special events
- Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to be alerted to an emergency