Referring a Patient to Home Health
With an ever-changing healthcare environment and shifting reimbursement requirements, we understand the complexities of managing a growing population of aging seniors.
At Brookdale, we make it easy for you to transition patient care and access our connected senior solutions — all from one central resource. Whether you are a case manager, physician or another healthcare professional, we’ll help you coordinate your patient’s post-acute journey to:
- Improve patient quality, care and outcomes
- Reduce avoidable hospital readmissions
- Lower post-acute expenses
- Boost patient satisfaction
We deliver home health in 27 states for convenience of care.
Our Brookdale home health professionals provide comprehensive at-home, patient-centered care, customizing a solution for each patient’s unique healthcare needs for those who qualify. This team of highly skilled registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, rehabilitation therapists, social workers and aides deliver:
- Professional Assessment
- Medication Management
- Chronic & Acute Condition Management
- Wound Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Fall Management Prevention
- Private Duty Care
- Bathing, dressing, shopping, cooking, cleaning and other daily living assistance
* Clinical and rehab geriatric experts on-call 24/7
Each resident is celebrated and cherished like one of the family at Brookdale.
Brookdale offers more choice in senior living and care with 800+ communities to select from.
We’ve invested years helping our residents age well, covering their diverse needs across the care continuum.
Our residents enjoy the benefits of Brookdale’s national network across 45 states in their own communities.
Providing a one-stop solution for senior support.
An experienced leader in senior living, Brookdale delivers a one-stop solution for connectivity of data, providers, clinical teams and support tools helping to simplify the process for everyone involved. Our associates and fully integrated, robust ancillary services platform deliver:
- Evidence-based programs to help prevent avoidable re-hospitalizations
- Data-driven analysis, capturing patient outcomes to drive continuous performance improvement
- Care coordination with physicians, providers and payers on patient’s care plan and desired outcomes
- Patient engagement through individualized patient goals, caregiver support and education
- Nurse call coverage 24/7, reducing after-hours patient calls to physicians’ offices
- Timely patient updates to help physicians and providers manage care needs
- Rapid Home Health patient Starts of Care within 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Streamlined, time-saving referral process via phone, fax or online
- Smooth and timely care transitions
Our team at Brookdale also has a deep understanding of CMS requirements, preferred provider agreements and value-based reimbursement models. We'll work with you to navigate any of these processes.
"The care and concern the Brookdale caregivers show for the residents is more than just caring for us, they are loving to us and that goes for the whole staff."
"You provide wonderful care and activities, but most of all dignity and respect. We cannot thank your team enough."
"Over the years, I have been impressed by the care shown in every aspect of the [Brookdale] community. The atmosphere is relaxed with a sense of security. The grounds are well-kept and the staff treat the residents like family."
Explore More Home Care Services
As a healthcare provider, we know your patient's health is your top priority. We're ready to partner with you and answer any questions you, your patient, or patient's family may have.
Learn more about: