Formerly: Emeritus at Boynton Beach
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
Blended Retirement Living in Boynton Beach, Florida
Brookdale West Boynton Beach provides exclusive Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care services for seniors. We are conveniently located behind the Abeerdeen Professional Center and the Publix Shopping Center and near restaurants, the Jewish Community Center and Temple Torah. Residents can enjoy the beautiful Florida weather and live life to the fullest, while we take care of all the mundane daily chores.
With a continuum of care located on one property, our loving family is designed to support seniors who have independent lifestyles and those needing assistance with daily activities. Residents have the security of knowing they can remain here without having to relocate and separate from their familiar surroundings and friendships, should their needs change over time. We can facilitate moves throughout our campus with very little interruption.
A Wonderful Lifestyle
Our beautiful upscale community has 147 apartments in a variety of styles to choose from. Some have full kitchens, while others have the convenience of a small kitchenette. All utilities except telephone are included in your rent, as well as 24-hour emergency response systems. All apartments are equipped with a private bathroom and individually-controlled heating and cooling systems.
Whether dining with new friends each day, relaxing with a good book in the library, kicking back in the TV room, gazing at the stars under the night sky in the courtyard or taking a stroll along the walking paths, we give residents and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know one another and enjoy each others company.
Activities to Engage Your Interests
The West Boynton Beach community prides ourself on a resident-driven activity program. All of our activities are chosen by and for our residents. A small sample of daily and weekly activities include clay-modeling classes, watercolor painting classes, a poetry group, monthly birthday parties, book reviews, sing-a-longs and daily happy hour.
We love taking scenic drives, visits to the theater and museum, enjoying music and dance at the local community center, fashion shows, art shows, talent shows, attending the local library for lectures and musical programs, as well trips to first run movies each week. Our staff works diligently to provide numerous choices that everyone will enjoy.
At Brookdale, we help seniors meet their financial needs by partnering with several senior financial solution providers and developing special programs. To learn more about this service, please contact us.
Homestyle cooking and restaurant-style dining are served three times a day in our lovely group dining room. Residents can choose from a daily selection of entrees and our fine dining experience is prepared by a trained chef and receives nutritional support and recommendations from a registered dietician. We strive to satisfy each resident with delicious dietary choices, sensational service and always accommodate special restrictions and requests. Snacks and beverages are available 24-hours a day.
To help alleviate any confusion or added stress, we keep mealtimes very routine for our Memory Care community. Residents all sit together at the same time and same table each day. Meals are served on colorful plates and tablecloths so that they can more easily distinguish their food. We also provide easy-to-eat snacks between meals, helping to ensure these residents get the nutrition and calorie count they need.
Learn More About Our Community
To experience the West Boynton Beach community and the exceptional services we offer, please give us a call or submit the online form on this page. We would love to show you our home!
Levels of Care
As the population ages, more people are discovering senior living and the peace of mind we offer. Our community’s approach focuses on being a trusted partner and listening to your needs, understanding the life you want for yourself or a loved one and customizing a solution that puts that life within reach. After all, the Golden years should be enjoyable, and our community strives to make this possible.
Brookdale West Boynton Beach offers three levels of care:
- Independent Living promotes a rewarding lifestyle for independent seniors. We provide vacation-style amenities and programs, allowing you the freedom to live a more relaxed and comfortable lifestyle. We enable seniors to trade in the responsibilities of home maintenance for the sophisticated comfort of a well-deserved retirement, with activities and wellness opportunities in an engaging environment.
- Assisted Living provides personal assistance and support with daily activities and services needed, such as medication management, meals, bathing and dressing, as well as daily living activities and amenities for housekeeping and linen services, transportation and recreations. Our individualized care plans provide an ideal blend of convenience and support, with respect for personal preferences.
- Memory Care was created over 25 years ago and continually embraces current research in Alzheimer’s and dementia care, coupled with the experience of caring for thousands of people with dementia. Associates help residents create daily moments of success, offering opportunities for them to experience a sense of purpose and meaning. A gently daily structure is provided to help maintain and encourage current skills.
More About Memory Care
Our Memory Care program offers a secure environment for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We believe that no matter where an individual is in their life, each has the right to live in a dignified manner and enjoy meaningful experiences every day.
Deeply rooted in a person-centered approach, our program focuses on sustaining feelings of belonging and purpose while seeking to preserve a sense of self. Providing excellent dementia care is a complex task that requires ongoing guidance and teaching for our staff members. All of our highly trained associates receive initial and on-going training in proper techniques, approach and care for seniors with dementia.
An established set of protocols and techniques enables our team to intervene when challenging behaviors resulting from dementia arise. The whole-community philosophy is the key that empowers our staff to identify any unmet needs, and be a part of a solution.
Strong, Professional Relationships and Staff
We nurture relationships with area hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers such as JFK Medical Center, Bethesda Hospital and Delray Medical Center along with various local nursing and rehab centers in the area. Through the communications and relationships we share with key staff members within these affiliations, we provide a seamless continuum of care for our residents.
Brookdale West Boynton Beach takes pride in the longevity of our staff. The management team is comprised of professionals that have served many years in our community. We have been very selective when choosing who will make up this team to serve our residents, and only those with the heart of a servant are accepted into this family.
Partnering with the Local Community
Several local community groups use our lovely facilities to hold their weekly and monthly meetings. Our own Memory Care Support Group, the International Recovery Group, Brandise International and Diabetes Foundation of the Palm Beaches, all hold meetings here, just to name a few.
Brookdale is passionate about being active in the community of Boynton Beach. Our focus is to hold events that add quality and value to the lives of others. A variety of groups meet here, in our community, nurturing the spirit of residents and providing resources for them. We also have monthly Alzheimer’s support groups, as well as educational seminars offering assistance with health issues and financial support.
Learn More About of Levels of Care
We invite you to experience exceptional Independent and Assisted Living, as well as Memory Care at Brookdale. Please fill out the online form or give us a call to schedule a tour.
West Boynton Beach’s inviting community provides the services you need, plus the amenities of a resort. While the levels of care will vary with each resident, every effort is made to ensure a comfortable and supportive retirement lifestyle for our seniors.
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available
- Registered nurse on call 24-hours a day
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around-the-clock
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Behavior tracking and management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three freshly-prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Incontinence care/management
- Short-term stay options
- Specialized intervention programs, including weight management, nutrition tracker and falls management
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Ancillary services including pet care, in-room food service and errands
- Brookdale’s Personal Solutions make life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
Apartment Styles and Features
- Shared one-bedroom
- Shared two-bedroom
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Basic cable included
- Private bath including step-in shower and safety bars
- Small pets welcome
- All exterior doors alarmed for resident safety
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Fully sprinklered fire safety system
- Outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor walking paths
- Outdoor pool
- Recreation and activity room
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Full service salon offering hair styling, manicures, facials and more
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Ample resident storage
- Located near shopping and fine dining
Learn More About our Services
For more information on our programs, amenities or our accommodations, please give us a call today.