Formerly: Emeritus at Juniper Meadows
Lewiston, ID 83501
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
We Assist Senior Living in Lewiston, Idaho
Brookdale Lewiston is an exceptional Assisted Living community serving seniors and their families from Lewiston as well as Clarkston and other surrounding towns in northwestern Idaho and eastern Washington state.
Brookdale Lewiston is located on ten acres with a view of Lewiston Hill, the Lewis-Clark Valley, and nearby orchards. We have easy access to Highway 12 and Highway 95, and are conveniently close to restaurants, doctor’s offices, churches, coffee houses, banks, a post office, TJ Maxx, Ross, Dollar Tree, Pier 1, Walgreens, Safeway, Winco, Macy’s, JC Penney, and the Village Center Cinemas. We also enjoy the security of quick access to the St. Joseph Medical Center and Tri-State Memorial Hospital.
We are regarded as a premier senior care community in this area because of the relationships our associates have with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones.
We understand your concern about the health and safety of the senior in your life. You worry that they may not take their medications properly, suffer a serious fall, or experience a health emergency with no one around. You feel stressed from the time demands of looking after your loved one, and guilt for not doing more.
We also understand the emotional turmoil going on within the senior you care for. They love their house and all the things they have filled it with over the years. They fear the unknown, and may mistakenly associate an Assisted Living apartment community with a nursing home.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
Your senior doesn’t have to choose between the two options of independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale Lewiston is a community of apartment homes where they can have both … the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
A Family of Friends
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale Lewiston, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
The Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Bringing New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. Call us today to schedule a tour.
At Brookdale Lewiston, our Assisted Living services provide the senior in your life the freedom and comfort of living independently, plus peace of mind from having help close at hand. Your loved one spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s their turn to be pampered.
Customized Personal Care Services
We Learn Resident Personalities
Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans
Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Agency Services
- Visiting Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapists
When vacancies are available, we offer short-term respite stays for Assisted Living guests so that family caregivers like you can enjoy a much-needed rest, or leave town for a business trip or vacation while your loved one receives pampered care.
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Call us today to schedule a tour.
Our services, group activities, and campus features provide enjoyment, comfort, and convenience to our residents.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon services
- Brookdale Personal Solutions — Convenient direct-to-doorstep delivery of all of your personal care products.
- Optional Concierge Services — such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness: Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our community, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale Lewiston include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join for ventures to movie theaters, shops, restaurants, museums, college baseball games, and other recreation venues in the area as well as trips to scenic attractions such as the Snake River.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy movie nights and matinees, barbeques, popcorn socials, happy hours, and themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Bingo, Board and Card Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Group Puzzles
- Group Crosswords
- Ceramics Class
- Needlework Class
- Painting Class
- Cooking Class
- Men’s Group
- Reading Group
- News and Coffee
- Trivia Games
- Entertainment — Free movies and live music performances
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities
- Balance Class
- Walking Group
- Washer Toss
- Balloon Toss
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Bible Study Group
- Devotional Services
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room with Fireplace
- Grand Piano
- Activity and Game Room
- Exercise Room
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Courtyard with Grill
- Walking Paths
- Raised Gardening Beds – Residents who truly enjoy cultivation can tend to their favorite warm-weather plants without getting down on their knees.
- Private Dining Room – Host special gatherings exclusively for your family and friends.
- Country Kitchen – Provided for convenient food warm-up or light cooking for residents, their aides, or family members
- Laundry Room – In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Guest Bed and Breakfast Suites
- Safety Features
– Alarms on All Exterior Doors
– Emergency Response System
– A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Apartment Home Features
Our suites, studios, and one-bedroom apartments include the following features:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and sink
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Free basic cable TV included
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
A Brookdale community is a warm home where you smell the scent of pies baking in the kitchen, hear the sound of laughing grandchildren, and feel the soft fur of a pet who has come to you for love and attention.
Each apartment in our community is someone’s unique home – arranged, furnished, and decorated to comfortably fit the personality of the person it belongs to. Our homes become a neighborhood, our neighbors become friends, and our friends become family.
Come see the home we made for your loved one at Brookdale Lewiston, where comfort and care live here every day. Just fill in your name, number, and email address in the response box on this page to receive more information. Or call us today to schedule a tour.