Phoenix, AZ 85032
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
We Assist Senior Living in Phoenix
Brookdale North Phoenix is an exceptional south central Arizona Assisted Living community serving seniors and their families from Phoenix, We also serve Scottsdale, Tempe, Paradise Valley and other surrounding towns and suburban neighborhoods in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area.
Located on Bluefield Avenue between 40th and 41st, we enjoy easy access to Highways 51 and 101 and are conveniently close to restaurants, doctor’s offices, churches, coffee houses, banks, drug stores, a post office, Paradise Valley Mall, Kierland Commons Shopping Center, and Paradise Valley Park. We also enjoy the security of having the Mayo Clinic Hospital nearby.
We are regarded as a premier senior care community in this region because of the relationships our associates have with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
Your senior doesn’t have to choose between the two options of independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale North Phoenix is a community of apartment homes where they can have both … the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
A Family of Friends
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale North Phoenix, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
The Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Discover How We Bring New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. Call us today to schedule a tour.
At Brookdale North Phoenix, our Assisted Living services provide the senior in your life the freedom and comfort of living independently, plus peace of mind from having help close at hand. Your loved one spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s their turn to be pampered.
Customized Personal Care Services
We Learn Resident Personalities
Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans
Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Home Healthcare Agency Services
- Visiting Podiatrist and Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapists
When vacancies are available, we offer short-term respite stays for Assisted Living guests so that family caregivers like you can enjoy a much-needed rest, or leave town for a business trip or vacation while your loved one receives pampered care.
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Call us or submit the online form today to schedule a tour.
Our services, group activities, and campus features provide enjoyment, comfort and convenience to our residents.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon Services
- Brookdale Personal Solutions — Convenient direct-to-doorstep delivery of all of your personal care products.
- Optional Concierge Services — such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness — Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our community, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale North Phoenix include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join ventures to movie theaters, stores, restaurants, casinos, antique shops, museums, farmers markets, theater plays, concerts, street fairs and festivals, and other recreational and scenic attractions in the region.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy movie nights and matinees, barbeques, birthday parties, wine and cheese socials, ice cream socials, happy hours, and themed parties for every holiday.
- Board and Card Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Cooking Demos
- Out to Lunch Bunch
- My Life Story
- Group Puzzles
- Word Games
- Pet Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Movie Nights and Matinees
- Live Music Performances
- Knitting Club
- Book Club
- Trivia Games
- Painting Classes
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Chair Exercise
- Zumba Dance
- Walking Group
- Tai Chi
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Bible Study Groups
- Devotional Services
Our landscaping and architecture of our community remind you of a desert resort destination. The natural log roof beams of our fireplace room surround you with the warm feel of a mountain lodge getaway.
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room
- Fireplace Room
- Activity and Game Room
- TV and Movie Room
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Exercise Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Courtyard with Tables and Seating
- Patio with Tables, Seating, and Garden
- Walking Paths
- Raised Gardening Beds — Residents who truly enjoy cultivation can tend to their favorite warm-weather plants without getting down on their knees.
- Private Dining Room — Host special gatherings exclusively for your family and friends.
- Country Kitchen — Provided for convenient food warm-up or light cooking for residents, their aides, or family members
- Laundry Room — In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response System
- A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Apartment Home Features
Our suites, studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments include the following features:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, and microwave
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Free basic cable TV included
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
Come see the home we made for your loved one at Brookdale North Phoenix, where comfort and care live here every day. Call us today to schedule a tour.