Formerly: Emeritus at Silver Lake
Everett, WA 98208
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
Personalized Assisted Living In Everett, Washington
Brookdale Arbor Place is an Assisted Living community serving seniors in Everett, Washington. We are conveniently located right off of 132nd St SE and very close to the Interstate, allowing for easy travel.
Surrounded by protected wetlands and wooded areas, our residents get to enjoy breathtaking views of the Cascade mountains, whether from their apartment or walking about the community.
Our relaxing atmosphere, professional staff and resort-like amenities make us a well-rounded community where our residents can feel at home. We strive to provide them with opportunities to explore interests, build quality relationships and just enjoy life’s precious moments.
What Is Assisted Living?
At our community we offer what we think is among the finest Assisted Living communities in the area. That means our residents live a full, free life on their own, just with a little help from our caring staff. Whether they need help with grooming, hygiene, dining or mobility, we’re here to help. But our trained staff has the expertise to know when to be hands off — to help our seniors feel as independent as they can be.
A Community to Call Home
At Brookdale Arbor Place, it is all about choice. You decide how you want to spend your time. If you want to sleep in late, you can do so. You decide which option on the menu you want for lunch or dinner, and you decide what activities you would enjoy.
We are committed to providing a robust program that features activities that are fun, fresh, and are based on our residents’ interests. Our seniors get to enjoy activities both onsite at our building, as well as outings into the local community. But for all our activities, we plan for the conveniences and safety measures that need to be in place so you feel comfortable and confident.
Activities range from clubs and fellowship groups, to various fun brain and body engaging activities. It is important for us to keep our residents engaged with our community. We have fun activities such as walking groups, Sittercize and Tai Chi, lots of music, entertainers and storytellers.
We also provide activities such as men-only events, Red Hat group, “out to lunch bunch”, prayer and fellowship groups, horseshoes, Wii bowling, sing-alongs, holiday celebrations, field trips to horse ranches and kangaroo farms, card games, bingo, puzzles, craft projects, and more.
We serve three homemade meals restaurant-style with tableside service. We have extended seating times to give residents more flexibility in their schedules. We offer a hot breakfast with cook-to-order options. Our main meal is at lunchtime, and we serve a lighter meal at supper time. We offer two main entrees with our lunch and dinner menus along with alternative options for additional variety.
Learn More About Our Community
Discover other aspects about our community by calling or submitting the online form to schedule a tour.
Assisted living means we provide help for those who need it while respecting our residents’ personal freedom. As a specialized Assisted Living care community, here’s what our special brand of care looks like.
Personalized Approach to Assisted Living
If you’re just starting your journey with Assisted Living, you may only need a little assistance with your day-to-day life. At Brookdale Arbor Place, we believe in enabling you, and empowering you to provide your own care. We’ll just step in to help when you need it most. You’ll receive the right kind of assistance — and not more than you need.
Senior care isn’t a one-size-fits-all proposition, and the community you pick for your care shouldn’t be either. When you choose us, the first thing we’ll do is a service assessment. This is where we get to know you — how we can best help, and where you’d benefit from some freedom. We’ll listen to you and your care needs.
Then, we’ll establish clinical, dining and activity programs that work specifically for you. This makes sure you get just the help you need, but not more than you want.
But that’s not all. You’ll also receive regular check-ins where we update your whole care plan, starting from the ground up to figure out where are you now, where we want to go together, and how to get there.
Best of all, your care plan also determines your payment plan. Through years of experience serving seniors, we’ve developed a process that lets us customize personal care plans for our Assisted Living residents, basing your payment on the specific care you need. That means you only pay for the services you need and want right now.
If you’re ready to put the uncertainty behind you and take the first step toward the safety and convenience that you’ll find with Assisted Living, we can help you today.
Discover Your Future Home at Brookdale Arbor Place
We have the services and programs you want, the community to make your stay with us feel like home, and the specialized, considerate care you deserve. Call us today to schedule a tour and see for yourself.
Our community in Everett, Washington strives to give our residents the simple comforts that make life easier. From top-of the-line services to deluxe amenities, we have much to offer. Here are some features at Brookdale Arbor Place:
- Outdoor walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas
- Recreation and activity room
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Full-service dining room
- Personal Solutions — Brookdale Personal Solutions make life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Full-service salon offering hairstyling, manicures and facials
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Convenient to public transportation
- Our property is located in a natural setting surrounded by trees with an abundance of wildlife.
- We have a .33 mile, paved walking path that residents enjoy for daily walks.
- Major shopping, banking and a walk-in clinic are within walking distance.
- Minutes to major freeway access
- Private suite
- Private deluxe suite
- Companion suite
- One-bedroom apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Shared studio
- Shared one-bedroom
- Shared two-bedroom
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Cable hookup
- Basic cable included
- Walk-in closets
- Walk-in shower
- Patio for outdoor living space
- Small pets welcome
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse on-call, 24 hours a day
- Personal Service Plan
- Medication administration
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Behavior tracking and management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Three freshly prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Incontinence care/management
- Diabetic care
- Stage I and II wound care
- Short-term stay options available
- Respite care available
- Hospice care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Specially designed exercise and fitness programs
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- In-room food service
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
- Ongoing dementia training and support for staff
Learn More About Our Amenities
The type of amenities and services offered at our community are top-rated. All of them add up to create a safe, secure and comfortable environment for our residents. Schedule an appointment to tour our community today.