Louisville, KY 40272
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
- Personal Care
Beautiful Assisted Living Community in Louisville, KY
Brookdale Stonestreet provides Assisted Living services to seniors in Louisville, KY. Nestled on a beautifully wooded lot with scenic views from every apartment, our community is located in the heart of Southwest Louisville.
We are easily accessed from the Watterson (I 264) and Gene Snyder ( I 265) expressways and are situated across the street from SW Hospital Emergency Room and the PRP Fire Dept. Brookdale Stonestreet has gorgeous, professionally landscaped gardens, walking paths and a courtyard. We provide free transportation to the many stores nearby, physician appointments (Monday through Friday) and to many other exciting activities.
Life at Brookdale Stonestreet
Residents at our community get to enjoy a customized experience — tailored to their likes and interests. We like to provide options to our seniors, from the types of apartments available to our care plans. You’ll be able to make decisions that allow you to create an Assisted Living lifestyle personalized to you.
What is Assisted Living?
For residents that need a little more assistance, our staff is trained to help seniors with the daily tasks they need, including cooking, cleaning, dressing, grooming and medication management. But our goal is to allow you as much independence as possible to live a safe and healthy lifestyle.
We offer a unique approach to Assisted Living because we customize a care plan to fit your particular needs, so you are only paying for the services that you want. We have strong relationships with many of the local physicians, hospitals and the skilled nursing facilities, all so we can meet the needs of our seniors.
Amenities at Our Community
Brookdale Stonestreet is a beautiful, two story, architecturally-open community offering spacious studio, alcove and one-bedroom apartments. We provide a very home-like environment that promotes safety, security, and independence.
Our residents get to choose from a variety of creative and stimulating activities that occur daily. Activities might include Jazzercise, bunko, bingo, Wii, crafts, cooking classes, musical entertainment, daily happy hour, shopping and cultural excursions, wine tasting and gardening projects. The Men’s Club ventures out once a month for dinner, beer and fun.
At our community, we provide three nutritious meals per day plus snacks planned by a dietitian in our beautiful dining room. Our residents dine restaurant-style with multiple entrée choices and an always available “Anytime Menu.”
Tables are set with linens and flowers and we have a lovely private dining room that families can reserve at no cost for special occasions. Once a month, we have a bash called” Family Night” with a themed menu, musical entertainment and fantastic decorations that is heavily attended by residents and family members. A wonderful time is had by all.
During your stay with us, you’ll be in the hands of some excellent staff members. Our nurses, caregivers and licensed medication technicians are passionate about what they do and go the extra mile to make you feel cared for. To better serve your care needs, we have longstanding relationships with the best home health providers in our area that follow our residents for occupational, speech and physical therapy.
Learn More About Our Community
We’d love to tell your more about Brookdale Stonestreet. Please give us a call today so we can schedule a time for you to tour our community.
Brookdale Stonestreet is a dedicated Assisted Living community that’s skilled at providing assistance while also respecting a resident’s independence.
Personalized Approach to Assisted Living
Our community has set ourselves apart from many other senior living communities by providing customized and personal care plans for each one of our residents. We recognize that you have specific needs, desires, wishes and wants. And we want to work with you to put those feelings into a plan that’s specifically designed for you.
It all started with a Personal Service Assessment. Where you can sit down with us and discuss your needs. We listen carefully and attentively to fully understand the level of assistance you may need. Then we work with you to set up dining, clinical and program support that’s customized to you, and you will only pay for the fees and services that you need.
With each resident, our aim is to let them live as independently as possible while providing a level of support that promotes a healthy and safe lifestyle. Our staff is incredibly skilled at giving the right balance of respect and support. They go out of their way to provide an exceptional blend of service, care and hospitality.
Brookdale Associates get to know each resident individually — their likes, dislikes, hobbies and family stories. So, whether it’s a scented lotion, a unique snack, a favorite recipe or a lifelong interest, we integrate everything we learn to create a truly individualized living experience.
Learn More About Our Assisted Living Care
We are excited about your interest in our community. Serving seniors is not just what we do — it’s what we live to do. Please give us a call or submit the online form to schedule a tour.
At Brookdale Stonestreet, we offer many comforts you’d find at home — and none of the worries. Here’s a look at the services and amenities you’ll enjoy when you stay with us:
- All exterior doors alarmed for resident safety
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Fully equipped fire safety and sprinkler systems
- Outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Recreation and activity room
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Fully enclosed sun room
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for intimate or special celebrations
- Beauty/barber shop
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Ample resident storage
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Personal Solutions — Brookdale Personal Solutions make life easier and more convenient with direct-to-doorstep delivery for all of your personal care products.
- One-bedroom apartment
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Telephone hookup
- Cable hookup
- Basic cable included
- Private bath including step-in shower and safety bars
- Walk-in shower
- Small pets welcome
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available
- Personal Service Plan
- Medication administration
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available around the clock
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Three freshly prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Incontinence care/management
- Diabetic care
- Specialized intervention programs, including weight management, nutrition tracker and fall management
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Specially designed exercise and fitness programs
- Ancillary services including pet care, in-room food service and errand running
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
- Ongoing dementia training and support for staff
We Are Ready To Get To Know You
This is an exciting time in your life and we can’t wait to be a part of it. Give us a call, schedule a tour, and come see why Brookdale Stonestreet is the right choice for seniors.