Formerly: Emeritus at Victorian Court
Ontario, CA 91762
(include area code)
- Assisted Living
Personalized Senior Assisted Living in Ontario, CA
Brookdale North Euclid is an exceptional southern California senior living community that provides Assisted Living services to seniors and their families from Euclid as well as surrounding towns in southwest San Bernadino County such as Upland, Chino, and Rancho Cucamonga.
With Los Angeles 30 miles to the west and San Bernadino 30 miles to the east, we are regarded as a premier senior care community in this region because of our relationships with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones.
Brookdale Euclid is located less than a mile from Upland and the 10 San Bernadino Freeway. We are just minutes from Montclair Mall, Victorian Gardens, the Ontario Mills Mall, several major banks, grocery stories, restaurants, drug stores, Target, Walmart, Kohls, and several parks. Our city library and senior center are down the street, and in just 30 minutes in either direction, residents can easily visit the mountains or the beach
We are conveniently near several area hospitals and rehabilitation centers such as San Antonio Community Hospital, Montclair Hospital, Pomona Valley Hospital, Rancho Specialty Hospital, Chino Valley Hospital, Kaiser Fontana Hospital, Kindred Hospital, Upland Rehab, Casa Colima Rehabilitation, and Heritage Park Rehabilitation.
We Balance Independence With Assistance
Your senior doesn’t have to choose between independence or assistance. Unlike a nursing home, Brookdale North Euclid is a community of apartment homes where they can have both — the independence of a private home, plus whatever type of supportive aid they need to perform daily tasks and maintain health.
Live With Neighbors Like You
If you remember your bygone days in a college dormitory or at summer camp, you recall the fun of living with people your own age who shared your interests and life experiences. You sat together in the cafeteria or living room, where you could play card games, board games, tell stories, share secrets and talk for hours. At Brookdale North Euclid, we recreate that fun communal experience of living with a family of friends.
Live With the Senior Living Leader
Our community is owned and operated by Brookdale, the nation’s largest provider of senior living solutions. We are the number one leader in retirement hospitality and care because our associates connect with our residents, “adopt” them as our grandparents, and enrich their lives every day.
Discover How Brookdale Brings New Life to Senior Living
Find out more about our distinctive blend of resort-style comforts and personalized care. Call us today to schedule a tour.
Person-Centered Approach to Assisted Living
At Brookdale North Euclid, our Assisted Living services provide the senior in your life the freedom and comfort of living independently, plus peace of mind from having help close at hand. Your loved one spent decades taking care of others. Now, it’s their turn to be pampered.
Customized Personal Care Services
We Get to Know You
Before a resident moves into their Brookdale home, our staff meets with their family to learn about their loved one’s life history, daily routines, and particular likes and dislikes.
We Tailor Individualized Plans
Based on each resident’s needs and preferences, we design a Personalized Service Plan that can include the following services:
- Help With Daily Personal Tasks — Our staff can assist your loved one with showering, hygiene, clothing selection, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence Management
- Mobility and Escort Service
- Dining Assistance
- Nurse on Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Wound Care
- Visiting Podiatrist and Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists
Learn More About Our Assisting Care
Find out more about the care our associates can provide your loved one to ease their life and ease your life. Just fill in your name, number, and email address in the response box on this page to receive more information. Or call us today to schedule a tour.
Our services, group activities, and campus features provide enjoyment, comfort, and convenience to our residents.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Salon services
- Optional Concierge Services — such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness — Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual and Intellectual.
To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our community, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy. Activities at Brookdale North Euclid include:
- Group Outings — Our residents join for ventures to restaurants, shops, casinos, museums, the beach, local parks, Ontario Mills Mall, Graber Olive House, and other cultural, entertainment, and recreation options available between San Bernadino and Los Angeles.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Bingo, Card and Board Games
- Wii Bowling
- Entertainment — We gather for free movies and live music performances.
- Painting Art
- Crafting Jewelry
- Fitness Programs — customized to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Walking Club
- A Monthly Senior Dance at the Ontario Senior Center
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Devotional Services
The apartment homes of Brookdale North Euclid are nestled within a charming Victorian style campus in a residential area of historic Ontario against a backdrop of the San Bernadino Mountains.
When you’re here, you’re home. Our community displays interior design, artwork, and furnishings that recreate the old-fashioned home environments our residents have been accustomed to living in all their lives. That familiarity of a family home is comforting.
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room
- Activity and Game Room
- TV Room
- Tea Room
- Café / Bistro
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Exercise Room
- Free WiFi
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Patio with Garden and Outdoor Furniture
- Walking Paths
- Laundry Room – In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Covered Parking
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response Systems for Every Apartment
- A State of the Art Fire Safety System
Private Apartment Home Features
Our 97 apartment homes on two floors are available in private studio, companion suite, or one-bedroom floor plans with the following features:
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Private balcony or patio with select apartments
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Small pets welcome
Come Home for a Visit
Come see your home at Brookdale North Euclid, where comfort and care live here every day. Call us or submit the online form today to schedule a tour.