Brookdale Meridian Englewood
Care Levels Offered
Some ways we can support you throughout your day:
- You’ll have help with the little things like dressing, bathing and mobility.
- Housekeeping, meals and scheduled transportation services are also covered.
- Our staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to be alerted to an emergency, because we know that peace of mind matters to you and your family.
- Through our Optimum Life® signature programs, you can focus on six dimensions of wellness—intellectual, purposeful, social, physical, spiritual, and positive emotion—to help keep you growing.
- And our care associates can help you manage your medications and coordinate with outside care providers. Do more of what you love and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Plenty of fun activities are waiting here for you, like arts and crafts classes, bingo, morning chat groups, fitness classes and the documentary club.
- You’ll have many opportunities to make social connections at Brookdale Meridian Englewood. Our community is full of vibrant, welcoming individuals always looking to expand their social circles with new friends.
- While you’re busy living life to the fullest, we can take care of the chores, helping you to redefine your independence.
- Our shared common areas are warm and comfortable, with cozy decor that will make you feel right at home.
- We have several floor plans to choose from; you’ll find just the right fit for your style.
- Apartments are pet-friendly and have plenty of window light and storage, and you can make it your own with your personal touches.
- Many floor plans include a kitchenette for light meals, or you can join your friends in our dining room where our menus are all about you.
Personalized Assisted Living Care
Our care team is ready and able to help you live your life well. Sometimes we just need a little extra help as we age, and that’s ok. Our kind and compassionate staff is here to assist with daily living like dressing, bathing and mobility, and even the more mundane tasks like housekeeping or meal preparation, so you can spend more time enjoying activities with friends or reigniting some of your old passions.
Want to talk right away? Call us at 855-350-3800
for more information.
Mon - Fri: 7am - 9pm CST
Sat - Sun: 8:30am - 5:30pm CST
Senior Living Advisor
We did not receive your form.
Our technical team has been notified of this error.
Assisted living communities are designed for seniors who need a little extra help with activities like managing medication, bathing and dressing. Residents usually have their own apartment that they can decorate as they wish and have access to community amenities like dining programs, social activities and more.
Skilled nursing communities are supportive environments that provide healthcare resources like physical, occupational and speech therapy. At Brookdale, our skilled nursing team provides round-the-clock nursing care seven days a week.
It’s okay if you don’t know which level of care you or your loved one needs. Our assisted living communities can do an assessment to determine the right amount of care for you.
Knowing when the time is right can be a little tricky since everyone’s circumstances are a little different. Generally speaking, assisted living is a great option for seniors who could benefit from assistance with the daily tasks of life, like personal grooming or managing medication. Community life is also ideal for seniors who want to live in a place that provides social activities with people in their same stage of life.
The cost of assisted living varies widely depending on where you live, the type of apartment you choose and the level of care you need. One of the benefits of living at a Brookdale community is that you only pay for the care services you need, which means you can almost always find something that fits within your budget.
Medicare and other federal programs typically don’t cover the cost of assisted living. You will likely need to pay with personal savings, assets or long-term care insurance.
Some of our assisted living communities have different guidelines, but you are often welcome to bring personal belongings and furnishings to make your new space feel more like home. We always encourage our residents to personalize their apartment so it feels comfortable, inviting and relaxing.
We offer a variety of room sizes and floor plans so you can choose the one that’s right for you. While styles vary between communities, our apartments are designed to feel and function like a home, with kitchens, bathrooms and plenty of light from the windows. Couples can usually live in the same apartment, but it’s wise to check with the community first.
You are not required to have a car to live at one of our communities. We provide scheduled transportation services so you can run errands and make your appointments without dealing with the hassle of driving and parking. However, if you still want to drive, many of our communities allow residents to have cars.
Pets are an important part of the family, which is why our communities are pet-friendly. Be sure to check with your individual community before you arrive in case there are weight or breed restrictions. Explore our Pets page for more information on pet-friendly living.
We try to welcome as many individuals as possible, but our number one priority is a resident’s health. If we believe a senior needs more care than we can provide, we can make suggestions for an alternative care solution.
No problem! We have trained staff members who can help with medication management. If you could benefit from this kind of service, just let the staff at the community know and they can help you out.