Care Levels Offered
What Our Assisted Living Community Can Offer You
Do you wish you had more time in the day for your family, friends or hobbies rather than worrying about an endless to-do list? Or maybe you’ve started to notice you could use a little help getting around. Everyone’s situation is different, but our community is here to help you find quality care, genuine relationships and time to enjoy your retirement.
Some ways we can support you throughout your day:
- We work with you, your family and your healthcare providers to create a personalized service plan that meets your needs.
- We’ll help with daily tasks, from grooming and bathing to managing medications and coordinating with outside healthcare providers.
- We may be able to help you monitor health issues.
- Participate in our research-backed B-Fit fitness program to help you feel stronger in no time.
- Work on your mental fitness through our Brain Fit program, a holistic approach to brain health.
- Your Brain and Flex Your Brain will give you a weekly mental fitness workout.
- Brookdale Southpoint has lots of places for fun, like our on-site hair salon and our art studio.
- We offer concierge services, a community kitchen and a well-curated library.
- Convenient and vacation-style amenities are just one of the ways we help you live well with the comforts of home.
- Our private apartments are comfortable and have plenty of natural light and storage.
- Select apartments also have a kitchenette or a garden view.
- And you’ll have other areas in the community, like our courtyard garden and patio and living room that you can consider part of your home, too!
Personalized Assisted Living Care
We know you and your family value quality care from kind and compassionate caregivers. That’s why at Brookdale Southpoint, we offer customized care to fit your unique needs from caregivers who will treat you like family. Not only will you have access to top-notch care, but you’ll also be empowered to confidently live your best life with fun-filled activities, great dining and convenient amenities.
Want to talk right away? Call us at 855-350-3800
for more information.
Mon - Fri: 7am - 9pm CST
Sat - Sun: 8:30am - 5:30pm CST
Senior Living Advisor
We did not receive your form.
Our technical team has been notified of this error.
Assisted living communities are designed for seniors who need a little extra help with activities like managing medication, bathing and dressing. Residents usually have their own apartment that they can decorate as they wish and have access to community amenities like dining programs, social activities and more.
Skilled nursing communities are supportive environments that provide healthcare resources like physical, occupational and speech therapy. At Brookdale, our skilled nursing team provides round-the-clock nursing care seven days a week.
It’s okay if you don’t know which level of care you or your loved one needs. Our assisted living communities can do an assessment to determine the right amount of care for you.
Knowing when the time is right can be a little tricky since everyone’s circumstances are a little different. Generally speaking, assisted living is a great option for seniors who could benefit from assistance with the daily tasks of life, like personal grooming or managing medication. Community life is also ideal for seniors who want to live in a place that provides social activities with people in their same stage of life.
The cost of assisted living varies widely depending on where you live, the type of apartment you choose and the level of care you need. One of the benefits of living at a Brookdale community is that you only pay for the care services you need, which means you can almost always find something that fits within your budget.
Medicare and other federal programs typically don’t cover the cost of assisted living. You will likely need to pay with personal savings, assets or long-term care insurance.
Some of our assisted living communities have different guidelines, but you are often welcome to bring personal belongings and furnishings to make your new space feel more like home. We always encourage our residents to personalize their apartment so it feels comfortable, inviting and relaxing.
We offer a variety of room sizes and floor plans so you can choose the one that’s right for you. While styles vary between communities, our apartments are designed to feel and function like a home, with kitchens, bathrooms and plenty of light from the windows. Couples can usually live in the same apartment, but it’s wise to check with the community first.
You are not required to have a car to live at one of our communities. We provide scheduled transportation services so you can run errands and make your appointments without dealing with the hassle of driving and parking. However, if you still want to drive, many of our communities allow residents to have cars.
Pets are an important part of the family, which is why our communities are pet-friendly. Be sure to check with your individual community before you arrive in case there are weight or breed restrictions. Explore our Pets page for more information on pet-friendly living.
We try to welcome as many individuals as possible, but our number one priority is a resident’s health. If we believe a senior needs more care than we can provide, we can make suggestions for an alternative care solution.
No problem! We have trained staff members who can help with medication management. If you could benefit from this kind of service, just let the staff at the community know and they can help you out.