Referring a Patient to Skilled Nursing
With an ever-changing healthcare environment and shifting reimbursement requirements, we understand the complexities of managing a growing population of aging seniors.
At Brookdale, we make it easy for you to transition patient care and access our connected senior solutions — all from one central resource. Whether you are a case manager, physician or another healthcare professional, we’ll help you coordinate your patient’s post-acute journey to:
- Improve patient quality, care and outcomes
- Reduce avoidable hospital readmissions
- Lower post-acute expenses
- Boost patient satisfaction
We proudly serve patients in 68 skilled nursing facilities nationwide.
Brookdale skilled nursing is the next step of care in helping your patient recover. Whether they’ve just finished joint replacement surgery or had a stroke, our facilities have all the necessary resources in one place to help them get healthier faster.
This 24/7 nursing and rehabilitation assistance ranges from simple daily activities like getting dressed in the morning, to more advanced medical support, like severe wound care. All of our facilities have a licensed physician who supervises each patient’s care as well as speech therapy, occupational and physical therapy.
Our staff of highly trained nurses, physicians and therapists will assist you in every step of your patient’s journey, providing quality medical care and support in a caring and comfortable environment.
Our skilled nursing facilities offer:
- Short-term or long-term care options
- Licensed nurses available 24 hours a day
- Comprehensive therapy services
- Licensed physicians
- Excellent on-site amenities
- First-rate dining services
Each resident is celebrated and cherished like one of the family at Brookdale.
Brookdale offers more choice in senior living and care with 1,000+ communities to select from.
We’ve invested years helping our residents age well, covering their diverse needs across the care continuum.
Our residents enjoy the benefits of Brookdale’s national network across 46 states in their own communities.
Providing a one-stop solution for senior support.
An experienced leader in senior living, Brookdale delivers a one-stop solution for connectivity of data, providers, clinical teams and support tools helping to simplify the process for everyone involved. Our skilled nursing associates and fully integrated, robust ancillary services platform deliver:
- Evidence-based programs to help prevent avoidable re-hospitalizations
- Data-driven analysis, capturing patient outcomes to drive continuous performance improvement
- Care coordination with physicians, providers and payers on patient’s care plan and desired outcomes
- Patient engagement through individualized patient goals, caregiver support and education
- Timely patient updates to help physicians and providers manage care needs
- Streamlined, time-saving referral process via phone, fax or online
- Smooth and timely care transitions
- 24/7 patient care support
"The care and concern the Brookdale caregivers show for the residents is more than just caring for us, they are loving to us and that goes for the whole staff."
"You provide wonderful care and activities, but most of all dignity and respect. We cannot thank your team enough."
"Over the years, I have been impressed by the care shown in every aspect of the [Brookdale] community. The atmosphere is relaxed with a sense of security. The grounds are well-kept and the staff treat the residents like family."
Explore More Senior Living Solutions
As a healthcare provider, we know your patient's health is your top priority. We're ready to partner with you and answer any questions you, your patient, or patient's family may have.
Learn more about: