- Finding the Right Option
- What Level of Care Do I Need?
- When is it the Right Time for Senior Living?
- How Do I Find the Right Senior Living Community?
- Financial Planning
- Average Cost of Senior Living
- Helpful Financial Resources
- Understanding Medicare Coverage
- Veterans Benefits
- Having the Conversation
- How to Prepare for the Conversation
- Helping the Conversation Go Smoothly
- Next Steps After the Conversation
Where to Begin
If you are just starting out on your journey to senior living, you probably have a long list of questions. Are there different types of senior living care? How much does it cost each month? What should you do if you know your loved one needs to make the move? How do you know what to look for when touring different communities?
The good news is that you’ve come to the right place. In this section you’ll find all of the basics, including answers to each of the questions above. You’ll also find some helpful tips and guidelines so that you’re armed with all of the info you need to make the best decision for you or your loved one.