Brookdale’s evidence-based, Memory Care Clare Bridge Program is designed to help people living in all stages of dementia live a life full of meaning and purpose.
- The Clare Bridge Program is offered in a specialized, secured, dementia-friendly environment for our residents that supports the losses experienced with dementia.
- The Clare Bridge Program is deeply rooted in a foundation of person-centered care evidenced by the consistent assignment of care partners whenever possible for each resident.
- Clare Bridge offers a continuum of programming to include early stage groups with high levels of cognitive challenge to help maintain skills, to our Solace Programming which utilizes sensory engagement with our residents in the latest stages of dementia.
Throughout all stages of memory care, we strive to keep residents in a comfortable and familiar setting. Here’s how:
- A path of daily engagement with physical exercise, use of brain exercising technology, creative arts and music, engagement in everyday life tasks, and outings connecting residents back to their greater community.
- Dining independence and proper nutrition is supported by ongoing assessment of the resident’s dining skills and the provision of assistive prompting techniques, adapted dementia-friendly menu items, and use of contrast to encourage visualization and meal consumption.
- Residents have consistently assigned care partners whenever possible who build bonds by knowing resident histories, and honoring routines and preferences. These trained associates can help identify changes in resident’s health status, well-being, or mood and work to minimize or avoid psychotropic drug use by providing comfort and stability through the use of person-centered, non-pharmacological interventions.
At Brookdale, we help residents spend their days in a caring and supportive and stable environment—one they truly enjoy. Prescribe joy, comfort and dignity.
Connect with your local Brookdale community here.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Caregiver's Corner
- Health, Safety and Wellness
- Financial Well-Being
- Passion & Purpose
- The Journey to Senior Living
- Trending Now
- Socialization & Relationships
- Brookdale Solutions
- Brookdale Vision and Growth
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021