Help Your Patients See the Value in Personalized Assisted Living Care
At Brookdale, every resident receives a personalized service plan for their specific health needs, which may include support and programming such as:
- Any of our 12 evidence-based clinical programs, which help residents address and manage chronic conditions like diabetes, heart failure and pulmonary health.
- Optimum® Life, our holistic framework, which recognizes the importance of social, emotional, purposeful, spiritual, as well as physical well-being as vital to overall health.
- Clare Bridge Memory Care, which prioritizes behavioral interventions and personalizes care according to clinical and psychosocial needs through all stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Medication management, which uses preferred pharmacy partnerships and tracks medications using PointClickCare, a post-acute EHR, to facilitate proper administration and help minimize errors or duplication.
- In 15 HealthPlus communities in Ohio, care coordination to better manage primary and preventative care such as annual wellness visits, vaccines, and health screenings, and oversight of clinical triage and urgent care protocols.
Surrounded by our culture of servant leadership, our compassionate and trained staff are the key to providing high-quality care to our residents. As the largest employer of nurses in senior living, at Brookdale we take health and wellness seriously. Throughout our 40 years of service, our national clinical leadership team has overseen and upheld quality standards across our network of more than 675 communities in 41 states. The majority—65 percent—of our Health and Wellness Directors have been with our community at least two years. They are committed to making Brookdale a home for our residents focused on health and well-being.
To learn more about what makes Brookdale unique from other communities, download our Differentiation Guide today.
You can connect with your local Brookdale community here.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Caregiver's Corner
- Health, Safety and Wellness
- Financial Well-Being
- Passion & Purpose
- The Journey to Senior Living
- Trending Now
- Socialization & Relationships
- Brookdale Solutions
- Brookdale Vision and Growth
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021